TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 21, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Colony - on USA & Bravo (Canada): Archive through June 21, 2018 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, June 02, 2018 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, they don't make it easy to find the weekly recap (but the recap is definitely worth the read).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, June 02, 2018 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep. Recap, blog and podcast..

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
So shocking on the last episode to see their son get murdered! That Snyder sure is a glib one--got that guy to contact his people and the poor sap got a bullet in the head for his troubles and all his cohorts dead!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 07, 2018 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So I didn't like anyone in this episode.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, June 08, 2018 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Looks like the parents will be taken in as Will seems to have been identified. What is Snyder up to? Does he have a conscience after all?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm a little confused. Last night's episode picked up about six months later after they arrived in Seattle? So nothing came of the algorithm that showed he was Will Bowman and not "Dalton?"

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Us too, Lexie! I kept saying to my husband that half way through they'll switch back to the now timeline and it will all make sense, but no, it was all just future stuff! I almost wonder if they aired the wrong episode.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Unless they are going to do a "flashback" episode of what happened regarding the algorithm?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they have to fill in some of the gaps for us. Right at the end of the previous episode we saw that they were identified so someone chose to use them in some way in this new Seattle community, even if they don't know it yet. I suppose we will find out more when we see what's going on with the people who were put on the buses but didn't seem to end up anywhere.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... and I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that twice the drones did not zap Will into a pile of blood.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, he's protected in some way. Not sure when we will find out why or by whom.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I agree with Kitt that the bosses of the refugee camp KNOW that the "Daltons" are actually the Bowmans -- I think the bosses are monitoring their movements because they assume the Bowmans will eventually engage in resistance behavior. This will help reveal other resisters within the Seattle colony (namely that Broussard guy who got into Will's taxicab at the end of the episode).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
ooooohhhh... good thinking Uncle Ricky!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They definitively know they are the Bowmans..

I was wondering if the creator of the algorithm who is demanding to have control of Seattle would hook up with Will.

Definitely not liking any of them at this point and Katie has just discovered an empty building where people have supposedly been given new homes.. bleak, tiny homes, but no one is there... Will she keep digging?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://www.usanetwork.com/colony/episode-guide/season-3-episode-7-a-clean-well-lighted-place

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://www.usanetwork.com/colony/blog/our-biggest-revelations-and-burning-questions-after-watching-colony-s3-e7-a-clean-well

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/colony-the-official-podcast-episode-20-co-ep-and-director-tim-southam

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm with the rest of you who were very confused by this episode. A few minutes in, I had to rewind back to the beginning to see if I missed a "6 Months Later" title. Nope. Obviously they've been there a while. Why is Will so pissed off at Katie?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Will is pissed off at the death of their son. And he's kind of pissed off at Kate for going along with the "program" at Seattle, even though he knows it's fishy.

Both of them are dealing with the horror of the loss of Charlie in very different ways, and that's caused a break between them. Kate wants to lay low and quiet and get along to keep their remaining children safe. Will wants to fight.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Those links will explain some things. I really enjoy the recaps, the blog and the podcast.

Interesting that they flipped tactics, with Katie moving from activist to wanting to lie low and work with the regime, though finding the empty building seems to have started her thinking.

Will, who previously worked with the regime in Los Angeles, is over that.

Broussard showing up should rock them both.

But of course the loss of Charlie has massive repercussions in their relationship.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 18, 2018 - 5:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The recaps and blog on the USA website are absolutely awesome. They even answer questions you didn't know you had.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Things are shifting.. Katie finds out people are being admitted to Seattle but then told they are going to Portland (we get the idea that they are part of the quota to go into pods.

We do see a guy break out of a pod and almost escape but he gets to the edge there is a steep drop to rocks in water. Later we see the same structures offshore from Seattle. The guy is confronted by one of the drones and not vaporized, before he is captured.

Meanwhile Bram has taken a job in community patrol, where he gets a uniform and plans to move Gracie to a better school and get his own place.

Will is introduced to Broussard's partner, who doesn't trust him. She senses he has experienced
loss (but I think, who hasn't?).

Broussard and Will plan to check out a well dressed mystery man who seems to be delivering things and has security.

Will aborts the plan to take the guy out but the doctor/partner runs and helps Broussard kill the man and steal his case.

She is furious with Will.

Meanwhile, Will has spotted Snyder and followed him.

Snyder has been getting a tour from the head of Seattle Colony, the guy who developed the algorithm, and seen how food is grown using non human technology and then Will sees Snyder taken to the island by boat.

Will gives this information to Broussard, also tells him that the guards seem more interested in What was missing rather than the dead courier.

Broussard and partner opened the case and found a flexible, almost living sheet that is bulletproof and not human technology.

Will tells Broussard he should learn much if he interrogates Snyder.

Broussard wonders what is in it for Will.

Will says when Broussard is done with Snyder, Will will kill Snyder.

Snyder reports back to Switzerland about what he has seen.

Oh and Katie does tell Will be was right about the colony, but he leaves the house.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This show is soooooooo good!!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Also, what about that almost super-human strength that pod-dude had. He was taking out those armed guards left and right.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 5:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Episode 8 recap