TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 04, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 04, 2018 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, May 18, 2018 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
And funny how they promoted that little side ad about Oley micro sculpting cream! Hahaha

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, May 18, 2018 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I really loved Valentines performance

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well this storyline isn’t going to end anytime soon! Ugh

This is a Nelles baby spoiler (not sure how true this is)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VSt5RHTVgDM

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Monday, May 21, 2018 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I wasn't able to watch Friday, so I watched it this morning on abc.com. I had no idea that abc.com would let me see it commercial-free!! Now that I know that I won't be so upset when I miss eps. In fact, I think I'm going to go watch Wednesday's ep that I missed, too. :-)

Yes, Valentin has a beautiful voice. Josselyn sounded good, too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 21, 2018 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH Lostfan, that post is from April 20; I was cracking up that the voice didn't know how to pronounce the last names, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 21, 2018 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wasn't Maxie's baby premature? That baby looked pretty full-term, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 21, 2018 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, I love this song that Ava is performing. They really have done great music this year.

Loved Sonny and this Dad.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, May 21, 2018 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Sonny and his dad take me back to taking care of my mom. They both are playing these scenes to perfection. I have been where they are on the show and it is all too real.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, May 21, 2018 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha Dipo, I accidentally came across that video

Abc made us miss the first 10 min ugh

Why in the heck are we now interrupting for car chases? Seriously

Did I miss anything good before Sonny’s dad sang?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 21, 2018 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Probably just the replay of Scorpio arresting Valentine and maybe what's her name, Ava's daughter, comment about how her shoulder strap was broken and she needed to go back and get it fixed?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, May 21, 2018 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Dipo, who made the comment about Kiki shoulder strap? Dr creepy?

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Kiki was talking to her nurse friend that she was sitting with... he was sitting at a table nearby. Not sure if he actually heard what she said or not, but as soon as he saw her get up from her table he followed her. He's not just creepy anymore. He's repulsive.

I kind of understand why Kiki might feel too intimidated to file a formal complaint about him... but I really can't understand why on earth she hasn't told her mother what Bensch has been doing. Or even unofficially tell Monica (or Michael). I know they'd believe her and try to help her.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks

Kiki should at least tell Griffin, he is already suspicious of that creep!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I don’t get how NOBODY can possibly even think Nell could have anything to do with messing with Carly

Ridiculous! What all of a sudden Sonny, Diane and Michael think Nell is 100% innocent and could NEVER EVER have anything to do with this? Not buying this GH writers 🙄

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It is stupid! They know what she did before.

I tweeted today again that I am almost done with watching this ridiculous story and if there is a baby switch, done.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, June 01, 2018 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Okay, based on the look on Michael's face when Nelle hugged him, I think he does not believe her about Carly. I think he's just "keeping his enemy close" so to speak.

I'm guessing we all think Obrecht is the one who took Peter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 01, 2018 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Where did normal Maxie go? And who is killing Peter?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 01, 2018 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy cow, did Nina kidnap Peter, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 01, 2018 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
She did, she did! LMAO, too funny. And now what is Sonny going to do to Nell.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, June 02, 2018 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I knew Michael was on to her!

I think Olbrecht took Peter and Nina might be in on it or she stumbled into it.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, June 02, 2018 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Dum dum dum!

Spoilers for next week on who kidnapped Peter

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Nina’s summonsed to the cabin where Peter’s being held.
The kidnapper will be revealed and will make Nina a co-conspirator, which is way more than Nina bargained for.

soapssheknows.com

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 04, 2018 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"Where am I supposed to hide a kidnap victim, the Metro Court?" , I burst out laughing at that one.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, June 04, 2018 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Why in the heck was Maxie in the hospital for almost two weeks? She had a baby not major surgery.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 04, 2018 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahaha Mamie. It am having a hard time with all these substitute people. Took me forever to figure out who that was with Drew....Monica.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, June 04, 2018 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I know. I think Maxie is back tomorrow or the next day.

And she is leaving the hospital but doesn't stop to see the baby? Or was she and I missed it?