TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 08, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The View: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 08, 2018 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Meghan was a completely different person today. Either she was on medication or was just happy the New Jersey Shore people were on.

On Tuesday, she was completely out of control interrupting and attacking people. She questioned Sunny on what would she know about being a journalist. Sunny had to reply that she has a degree in journalism, that's what she knows.

In the past, they tried having Anna Navarro on at the same time and Meghan attacked her telling her wasn't a real Republican. I don't think Anna has been on at the same time as Meghan ever since.

I watch this show on a regular basis. Meghan has been treated with kid gloves because of her father's illness.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
She has had a string of very angry outbursts, but I'm trying to be hopeful. She was good today.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Anna is an abomination to the Republican Party. She pretends to be republican so she can be the token commentator. That's her shtick . Surely there are other real conservatives that can represent. I do think it'd be only fair,but for whatever reason, the powers that be don't want an even panel. Mark my words, they do not like strong conservative women on the panel, she won't be back next season.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
The show didn't use to be so political. I enjoyed the first few season when Meredith was on.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Me too. The original cast was best.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The problem is that Ana Navarro IS a real Republican, but the party has moved so far right, it doesn't seem like she is.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
If she's a Republican then I'm glad we moved far right.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kappy, thanks for bringing up that this was a singular day where Meghan didn't throw a hissy fit. I agree it was only because her reality show idols were on the show and she wanted to be part of the segment. She is mostly left out of the celebrity segments, and IMO it's because she can't be trusted not to be a jerk to them.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
i was surprised to see Meghan on the show today, her father is supposed to be close to the end.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
If she's a Republican then I'm glad we moved far right.

Yes, she's a Republican in the Reagan tradition. The GOP I miss.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
And I miss the D.C. Dems of the Bill Clinton era myself. Extremism is what has divided us.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Actually, Obama was more like Clinton than not. So, yeah, extremism has divided us, by making people seem like someone they are not.

Obama was really quite moderate by any Dem standard. And uh, so was Hillary, the other demonized Dem. :-)

But yet again, we are getting away from The View and into politics, so this convo will have to move to NV, please. Or perhaps it's time to move this thread there.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I watch this show on a regular basis. I comment on the people who are actually on this show. I don't hijack the threads of shows I don't care for. That is really unfair.

06-29-2002

Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Thank you, we will try to accommodate all views when we make our decision.

It is not an issue of hijacking. The conversations *naturally* evolve to politics. So please be respectful.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, May 04, 2018 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
SO Meghan is flying home for the weekend again, and will be back on Tuesday, this has to be very hard on her. I don't think I can judge her on her performance on this show right now.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, May 04, 2018 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Meghan seemed really good today and bantered with the ladies very well. I do hope that things are okay for her on the homefront. Her father is a true American Hero.

06-29-2002

Friday, May 04, 2018 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
We have decided to create an additional thread in N & V that will allow interested TVCH Posters to engage in an extended discussion of politics and various news issues that have been introduced on The View.

The View - Extended Discussion of Politics/News

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, May 04, 2018 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
He really is, Strategist.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, May 04, 2018 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. I really like John McCain.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, May 04, 2018 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I just looked up some information on Meghan. I didn't realize she is that young.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Monday, May 07, 2018 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
did they discuss Eric Sneiderman resigning in New York today?

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Monday, May 07, 2018 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
at what time did he resign.. wasn't it late in the day? Maybe they'll talk about it tomorrow?? Its all over the news tonight so I don't see how they could miss it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, May 07, 2018 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
no...they did not... because it happened long after their show was over.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 3:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
They will likely discuss this today.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
ANd yes Rosie, they did discuss it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSIz-bXNMgM