TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 06, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: NCIS: Archive through October 06, 2017 users admin

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, May 12, 2017 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I too like the new actors/characters.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Excellent return, but I hate when they had torture stuff.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 4:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Had me on pins and needles. I thought for sure Gibbs was going to announce his retirement

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Watched the 1st in new season and was bored. same ol same ol. The new female from last year wasn't on it so some of the humor that I enjoyed last season was missing. same ol same ol....

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I don't think Quinn will be back this season - which is a bummer because I really liked her.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Bummer indeed! I really liked her as well. Doesn't she suffer with Lupus, or something like that in real life? Maybe she'll be on in a limited capacity.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I just looked it up - she has celiac disease.

It doesn't appear that played a role though (as it did on Blue Bloods). Her character was conceived by the show runner who died in September of last year. They're going in a "new creative direction" now, and set up her departure with the mother storyline at the end of the season.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Carla Guggino who plays Quinn does have celiac disease. She owns a bakery in NYC that makes gluten-free breads and pastries. She just published a cookbook based on what she makes in the bakery.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Which NCIS are ya'll talking about?

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Never mind! LOL

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Just saw a tweet from Pauley Perrette (Abby) confirming that she is leaving the show. No!! Will she take Burt the farting hippo with her?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The Associated Pressā€Verified account @AP 3h3 hours ago
More
'NCIS' star Pauley Perrette says she's leaving the CBS crime drama after this season following 15 years on the show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Roteach, this is surprising! But she has been making changes in her personal life and this may go with that, but I am still surprised.

Maybe she is tired of dying her hair.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Dipo that could be. I recall that she said she was a blonde.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
While I hate losing characters in my favorite shows... the plus side is it keeps the show fresh. While I'm still not a 100% sold on Bishop... I have loved the newbies from last year and LOVE, love, love that DR. Jimmy Palmer is getting a bigger role!!! I would sure hate to lose Ducky or Gibbs though.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pauley Perretteā€Verified account @PauleyP 12h12 hours ago
More
So it is true that I am leaving NCIS...
There have been all kinds of false rumors as to why (NO I DON'T HAVE A SKIN CARE LINE...

And the rest transcribed from the photo attached to the tweet...
NO MY NETWORK AND SHOW ARE NOT MADE AT ME)

It was a decision I made last year
I hope everyone will love and enJoy
EVERYTHING ABBY not only for the
rest of this season but for everything
she has given us all for 16 years.

All the love, all the laughter, all the inspiration...I love her as much as you do.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I saw a CBS show where Pauley Perrette said that she has been stalked for many years. She's always looking over her shoulder.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ncis-star-pauley-perrettes-fight-to-change-stalking-laws/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That's true Kookliebird and I think it was last year that she got attacked by a homeless person. She does a lot of work with the homeless so that was very unfortunate.

Plus I know she has broken up with her longtime fiance, so I think she is making major changes in her life.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Roteach - Quinn was played by Jennifer Esposito.

I'm super bummed about Abby leaving! :-(

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Pauley Perrette made this announcement on twitter yesterday morning:

Pauley Perrette Is Leaving NCIS

"Pauley Perrette is leaving NCIS after 15 seasons with the CBS procedural.

The actress announced her decision to exit at the end of the current season on her personal Twitter account Wednesday morning.

"So, it is true that I am leaving NCIS after this season. There have been all kinds of false stories as to why (NO I DON'T HAVE A SKIN CARE LINE AND NO MY NETWORK AND SHOW ARE NOT MAD AT ME!)" Perrette wrote. "It was a decision made last year. I hope everyone will love and enjoy EVERYTHING ABBY not only for the rest of this season but for everything she has given all of for 16 years. All the love, all the laughter, all the inspiration... I love her as much as you do.""

<snip>

http://www.tvguide.com/news/pauley-perrette-leaving-ncis/

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
oops...I didn't read upthread before posting. That's me...always the last to know.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I think she has issues, she was sueing her ex for stalking and he was suing her for stalking him. She got a restraint order against him and he claimed she would show up at restaurants so he would have to leave in the middle of his meal or be arrested for violating the stalking. who knows, right now they have been apart longer than they were married and they are still fighting over their divorce.
ok, I have just read about it this morning on a gossip site because she said she was leaving, so they were going over her issues because she is a hot topic now.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, October 06, 2017 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
So what ever happened to Jennifer Esposito? I liked her character and her interaction with the other new guy (sorry can't think of name). Isn't this the 2nd show she has left after a year? Blue Bloods was the other.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, October 06, 2017 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Never mind, I just read that she has another show she is on. But this is the 3rd show she has left after 1 season. Wonder why?

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, October 06, 2017 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed her in everything I've seen her do.