TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 01, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 01, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 09, 2018 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good job Drew!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, April 09, 2018 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Roger definitely should win an Emmy for his work on this storyline.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Nooo, it's 7 minutes until GH begins, and all 3 channels have interrupted to televise Zuckerberg's testimony. Something tells me it won't be finished in 7 mins. grrr! I'd rather watch GH today.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Well, surprise surprise! ABC did it stop in time for GH!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Interrupted here with 10 minuets left in the show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Whrlwnd, I know. I was surprised that I got to see most of all my shows, I hate when my normal routine is interrupted.

And now I would like to hear the rest of his testimony and it's not on anywhere! Oops, I lied, I just found it on CNBC but it's not on HLN or CNN, which I find odd.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
It didn’t interrupt GH her is socal, but it took over more than 1/2 of dool

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
What is Valentin Cassadines connection with Peter?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That is a very good question, the only thing I can come up with is that he cultivated him to get revenge on Anna.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I was wondering that myself when they were having their conversation yesterday.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Boy oh boy, Franco's story has certainly been putting me through an emotional wringer the last few weeks. I hope the writers are going to give him some peace now. I really need to see him just be happy and loved for a while.

I hadn't been paying much attention to Valentin and Peter, but now that you mention it... Due to the grudge/crush he had on Anna in the past, I'd guess you're right, Dipo.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't know why Jason hasn't figured out that someone is gas lighting Carly, it just seems so obvious with the types of things that are being done.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Yes Dipo I totally agree. With all the wierdness i don’t know why crazy Nelle would not be their first thought.

As far as Valitine and Peter, I think it goes back to the clinic that was holding Jason. Valitine was in contact with the people running it.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
So why doesn’t Carly put a camera in her office, home and her old house. She could have already found her out! Seriously

And why does Peter want Lulu to keep investigating him.

Does he want to be find out? And what is his end game?

Also does he know Anna is his mother? Lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 12, 2018 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
To our knowledge he doesn't know Anna is his Mom. And having Lulu investigate seems to be Valintines plan and he is just following orders.

Agree about the cameras, I was surprised they didn't put them outside the office immediately, and not mention it to anyone. Of course we may find out later that Jason did that and it wasn't mentioned on TV.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I definitely think Jason believes someone is messing w/ Carly. He just doesn't seem to know who. I can see why Nelle might not jump to his mind, because he doesn't know her very well. BUT, I'm surprised that Carly didn't immediately accuse Nelle. She's usually pretty quick to figure things out.

I have a confession... please don't be mad... I don't like Nelle, but I am kind of enjoying watching her mess w/ Carly for a while. Especially since I'm sure eventually it will backfire on Nelle.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 13, 2018 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Whrlwnd, it is fun to watch her think she is getting away with it, but we all know she will be busted in the end.

Florin

08-27-2006

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Carly said that Diana made the recommendation for no cameras.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep but that was before weird stuff started happening, LOL. And there is no reason why she can't have a camera on the entrance to the office, I don't see any laws / privacy that that would violate.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
What the heck is Dr Creepy up to?

Is he going to end up kidnapping her? WTH

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Run Kiki Run!

So I think nasty Nell is involved in Ava and Mike missing.

The last nail in coffin to stick it to Carly 😧

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 20, 2018 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Sam cleans up great for her disguise!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 20, 2018 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I was thinking about this yesterday....it makes no sense that Avery didn't have a body guard watching over the nanny and Mike.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was talking to my tv today, well, talking to Griffin and telling him to wake up. Ava is a you-know-what.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
What the Heck ABC!!!!! A car chase was breaking news during GH!!

Can someone tell me if Griffin told off Ava? Cra p!!

And what did Nell confess to Michael? Ugh