TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 27, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The View: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 27, 2018 users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Megan's dad is getting worse, she is rarely making sense anymore. it is like she feels she has to say something even if it is not thought out. jsut say something.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Meghan seems to have a big chip on her shoulder for anyone she deems is a threat to her Republican party. I wish she would find a way to get her point across without seeming so angry and shrill. Even though Joy is pretty much the same way with her side, at least she throws humor in there. Meghan seems rather humorless period.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Megan may not last long. She does a good job calling out the others' lies and hypocrisy, when that happened in the past, the powers that be Have fired them.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
She seemed to have lost her way when she attempted to hold Comey to the standards of J. Edgar Hoover...

Certainly she could have found someone, anyone else, to compare him to...

Denecee

09-05-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I think Megan does a terrible job at calling out other's lies and hypocrisy, she seems to only call out people who speak against the GOP. and mark my words, Megan is not going to be fired for it.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Well I think TPTB have made that her gig. Isn't she supposed to be the foil of the other three?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
that's right, I cracked up when she said he should have used J Edgar as a model. the most politicized FBI ever not to mention just a bit disingenuous about his sexuality.

My problem with Megan is her voice, I don't understand how she had a radio show. And some of her positions.
I listened to her radio show in the past and she seemed less agitated (?) and more reasonable. I am really thinking she is stressed about her dad and not really thinking as well as she could but maybe not.

Or maybe it is her husband I understand he is really hard core conservative to hating gays and wanting women to lose the vote.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
He writes for The Federalist a right wing site i read quite a bit. I've never read him comment on hating gays or wanting women to lose the right to vote. Where did you read that?

Rosie

11-12-2003

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Dana Perino tomorrow

Rosie

11-12-2003

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
the first 19 minutes have been nothing but insulting the president and his supporters. Oh, and kissing Comey's rear-end.

Joy just asked what the economic adviser had to do with sanctions. Good one Joy.

Cannot believe Dana is going to appear on this one-sided

Rosie

11-12-2003

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
dana is doing well and holding her own

now we are to Jasper the dog book

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I was watching The Five yesterday and they all took guesses as to how long they'd talk about her dog versus hating Trump.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
joy maintained that her dog was america's dog hahahahaha

joy's dog has own instagram

dana said jasper does not have own account because she believes in parental supervision

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
My position on this is that the women on The View have finally found something that they are qualified to discuss.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
hah, hate instagram, hard enough to get everything on twitter, it comes so fast. and I don't follow that many. But my dogs have always had their own facebook account, it used to be just friends with other people's dogs, but then I started playing games and set it up on that site because not one car5ed about the game spam. Now it is all game players.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
My dog has her own food bowl, water, and a bed she sleeps in when I'm not around. She isn't very tech-savvy.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
anyone watch the view today?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, April 27, 2018 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
No but I read McCain and Behar really got into it. I need to start watching to support McCain, I'm sure her days are numbered.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, April 27, 2018 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Joy made a joke about trump's wild rant on Fox and Friends where he said he gave no gift to Melania. She said "Happy Birthday Melania". Meghan took it completely wrong and said that it was a dig at Melania. Joy clarified that it was a dig at trump.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, April 27, 2018 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Meghan had been looking happy and smiling a lot most of the week. Things seemed to be getting better for her until this blowup.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 27, 2018 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was watching think things were really going to hit the fan! Meghan jumped all over Joy. She yelled at her right after Joy said something like Happy Birthday to Melania. It was in regard to Trump's ridiculous Fox interview yesterday. She just kept going on and on. Joy finally said that she needed to get a sense of humor.

I get that Meghan has a lot on her plate with her dad and she's probably on edge but I pretty much think she does not have much of a sense of humor anyway. If she would lighten up even a little, she would be much happier.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 27, 2018 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It isn't mainly news. They do discuss news topics but there is a lot of fluff topics as well. Plus all the celebs that go on to push their new projects.

It also is not on a 24 hour news station.

06-29-2002

Friday, April 27, 2018 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
I believe we just posted that questions about moderating should be EMAILED to us.

Frequent and blatant violation of the rules will result in the suspension of your account.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, April 27, 2018 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I really wished we'd have a counter like The Five, on mainstream TV. <93>

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 27, 2018 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Was checking out #theview and almost every single tweet is anti-Meghan.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/theview?lang=en