TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 10, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 10, 2018 users admin

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Guess we'll find out for sure when Thomas shows up. :-) I thought Caroline just told him she was in remission, but I wasn't watching B&B every day during that time, so I probably missed something.

Yes, Naja, that view did give me the impression that someone was seeing them through the window.

B-t-w, I guess we can add Jared to the list now... "You'll rue the day, Bill Spencer" :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Dipo, Thomas does know! Caroline and Liam told him.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sept 4, 2017

At Spencer Publications, Steffy says to Liam, “You’re really doing this.” Liam insists the truth is always the right thing. Wyatt arrives, followed by Thomas and Caroline. Liam thanks them for taking a later flight. Bill arrives and asks Liam, “What’s this all about?” Sally enters. Thomas wonders why she’s there. Liam declares this is about Sally and Caroline and the lies his father tells. Sally-Thomas-Wyatt-Steffy-Liam-reveal-BB-HWHe informs Thomas that Caroline isn’t sick. “She’s not dying, Thomas. She never was.” Bill hollers for everyone to get out. Caroline sobs, and Thomas screams at Bill – he left his life for New York all because of his stupid tower when Sally needed him. He turns on Caroline, who cries that she hated it.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/recaps/26385/liam-exposes-bills-lie-about-caroline-and-accuses-him-of-arson

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I knew it, thanks Naja, I thought he had already been told, but what he didn't know is Steffy sleeping with Bill, LOL.

And now Bill is with Steffy....will Liam come to dinner just as they are having a hug? And then Hope can get back with Liam.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
oh no, now Pammy is off her anti-psychotic meds. LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good grief, can't wait to see this.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have never seen people sitting in a restaurant wearing coats! Don't they have any heaters, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh I see a heater but then why do they need their coats, this is just so weird, the whole point of dining outside is the weather is nice, not that you have to sit around in coats and hats.

And did I miss something, how does everyone know that Bill came to Steffy's house?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You must have missed it. It was at the end of Friday's show. He was begging her to run away with him.

oh, how does everyone on the show know? Steffy told Ridge on the phone, and he told more people.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
From the shadow I think it was a woman. My vote's for Sheila. That same old policeman will investigate and will look at the usual family suspects, and they will forget about Sheila!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Kitt, I thought it looked like Sheila too.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I re-watched the part with the shadow, and to me it looked more like someone wearing a hoodie than a woman's hair.

I can't even come up with a guess as to whom it is.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
West Coast people who haven't watched their recording yet.... it was pre-empted half way through .

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Okay, so Thomas did just find out about Caroline’s fake illness. I had no recollection of him knowing and the above summary from Naja did not ring any bells with me. I remember Liam finding out and being really uncomfortable that he couldn’t tell Sally or Thomas.

I looked back at recaps on SoapCentral.com and they show the second week of September that Caroline told Thomas she was cured and no longer ill.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well crap, yesterday pre-empted and today breaking news from Yountville Hostage situation!

I wanted to see the show!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yep, Cathie, they are rewriting history. I think maybe to give Thomas a reason to want to kill Bill.

Kill Bill is one of my favorite movies.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, so is Bill still alive? I am presuming so since I am watching yesterdays show online and they said he was ok.

But I didn't think he signed the papers yet so why is the lawyer taking over?

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
We had the show here. According to Justin, Bill signed the papers before he was shot. Bill is still in critical condition, not yet awake.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I remember the scenes with Liam telling Thomas the truth about Bill and Caroline’s lie. But I think it was just Liam day dreaming about it.

Justin is in for a big surprise. He better enjoy the chair, he won’t be in it long.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well thank goodness they have the episode online already.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, what the heck happened to Wyatt's hair, it looks like they plopped a birds nest on top of his head.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Justin looked pretty smug when Wyatt accused him of shooting Bill.

And Pam was nuts and doesn't remember anything. Sheila is always a good choice.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Justin told the police officer that Bill had signed the papers but they hadn't been filed, so he wanted to get them from Bill's house to file them, but the officer wouldn't let him have them as they were evidence. I'm guessing that means officially the changeover isn't done.

I'm watching online now. Suspicious Thomas is back, clearly they want him as a suspect even if he didn't do it.

I don't think it's Liam, due to what he said to Bill alone. Also, you know, Liam.

Wyatt sounded convincing to Katie but he's still on my possible list, although he suspiciously said sorry to Bill which probably means he didn't do it.

I'm narrowing it down to Justin or Sheila.

Not only am I sure Thomas knew he was lied to before, I thought Sally also knew... Naja's recap agrees. I guess they think if they can get away with changing actors for big characters like Ridge, changing storylines is nothing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know, I think Justin said the papers were signed but I don't know if they really were. That would be fun, having the papers drawn up but not signed.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Firebird, I am glad you posted what you did. I went to Naja’s link above and read the recap for the following day, September 5, and Liam “snapped back to reality.” It was all a daydream. And although he still wanted to tell Thomas the truth Steffy convinced him not to. Thomas and Caroline went back to NY with him not knowing. So, they are not rewriting history — this time.