TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 13, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The View: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 13, 2018 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Surely Sunni is liberal, no? I love that Megan gives it right back, why should rudeness and blame only be allowed for the others, plus again, its 4 against 1. Anyhow my View watching will be short lived bc Wendy hopefully will be back this week. It was nice to see Sheri Shepard who is more apolitical, did they say why she ever left the show?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 12:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I thought that Sherri had some sitcom opportunities and she was having a bad divorce, so one of those things may have caused her to change careers.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I thought they got rid of Sherri because after her baby was born via a surrogate, she tried to deny paternity and responsibility for the baby so she wouldn't have to pay child support to her soon to be ex husband.

I saw Sunni on a talk show recently (I honestly can't remember which one) The only thing I remember that she said was that off the show she and Megan are friends and they go out together after the show. I only remember that because it surprised me do much.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sherri's NBC sitcom "Trial & Error" is very good. Season 2 starts soon. Her character has a long list medical afflictions that she plays so funny. dyslexia, facial amnesia, involuntary emotional expression disorder, Stendhal syndrome(faints when she sees a beautiful painting), and many more. This is the show she left The View for.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, February 19, 2018 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Never heard of it, I'll look it up.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I forgot about "Trial & Error" it seemed to go so fast. Sheri was pretty funny.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
She was in another series before trial and error. I am trying to remember what it was. She is funny on trial and error, as a not all there person.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
She's been on a lot of shows, but not as a main character like on Trial and Error.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Watching now. I wish Joy and Sunny could have kept their mouths shut for 5 seconds so Megan could get her question finished and the Cpac guy could answer. Those two let the guy off the hook about the booing of John Mccain. Frustrating and annoying.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
The funny part was listening to Joy tell Megan to let him answer after she herself had interrupted him. Joy should have stayed retired or stuck to doing clubs.

Sunny interrupted him because she needs her moment to turn to the camera with a head tiltp and say she was right.

I don't agree with much of anything Matt Schlapp has to say but he did earn my respect today on the show. He knows how to remain calm and discuss things in an intelligent way.

Anna Navarro said it best that they should have stood up for McCain at CPAC the minute the booing started because "that crowd was getting stirred by a guy who dodged the draft five times".

Rosie

11-12-2003

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Behar had to apologize to Vice President Pence for her horrific comments about his religious beliefs.
Seems that Disney didn't appreciate Behar's comments.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
She probably should apologize to the Christians in her audience too.
I like McCain. She calls Behar and that Sunni woman out. Somebody needs to. So true about Farrakhan today.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
What? Let the public see her apologize? That would ruin her hateful image.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
She apologized today, probably from much pressure of The VP and The Powers That Be. It was a little late in coming, you know if she had said that about any other religion besides Christianity, it would have been a huge deal.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
good. she is so rude.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It's an old joke, I heard it 20 years ago! I don't see why she had to apologize. Pence is a snowflake Christian.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
What exactly is a snowflake Christian?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Pence is a good example. One who acts as if a joke about them is a horrible insult and needs an apology. Feigning some kind of persecution when Christians all over the world are TRULY persecuted.

The joke in question was one I have heard all my life. I laugh. I tell it about myself.

If you pray, they call that talking to God. If God talks to you, they call you schizophrenic.

(Behar substituted Jesus for God).

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Do many people believe that Jesus or God literally talks to them? I'm not referring to being inspired by God or having a thought come to mind and attributing that thought to God. I'm talking about actually hearing God's voice in their head.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
According to Behar, Jimmer.

Isn't faux outrage the norm these days Karuuna?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, some people do, yes. In fact, about 10% of the population actually hears voices (in their head). It's not that uncommon. Not all people attribute them to God however.

Lakecat, no idea what you are talking about. I am talking about a specific hypocritical behavior by one Christian. And I consider myself Christian as well, and am well versed in its theology.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm rather surprised to hear that statistic. I can replay and hear and see scenes in my mind but I know that I'm replaying them from my memory or thinking my own thoughts. I don't think that someone else is speaking to me.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I'm glad that Joy apologized and I feel it was genuine. It's more than the president would ever do for all the crude things he has said.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I want an apology from this guy.

quote:

Kyle Griffin
Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1
·
19h
Republican congressional candidate Rick Saccone asserted that his political opponents "hate" Trump, the U.S., and even God: “Many of them have a hatred for our country. I’ll you some more — my wife and I saw it again today, they have a hatred for God.”

Pennsylvania GOP congressional candidate, claims his opponents 'hate' Trump, U.S., and God
nbcnews.com

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Having researched it recently, Jimmer, I was surprised to see it was that high also. But it really as if they hear someone speaking to them. I have had those experiences on occasion, just a few times in my life.