TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 08, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Scandal: Archive through May 08, 2017 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Nooooooooooo....no, no....no.....just no!!!!!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
It can't be true can it?!?

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, March 24, 2017 - 4:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I don't know, all that blood pouring out of him? He looked pretty dead to me, but I also noticed none of the shots looked to be in spots that would kill.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was shocking. Huck is one of the few semi-likable characters on the show. He's done some terrible things but he was pushed that way and he struggles so hard to find the good in himself and others. There's no one else on the show that's like him.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I was so hoping it wasn't Huck hut couldn't imagine who else would warring all the Nooooo responses. He definitely was my favorite character.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I have hope in the fact that Huck was still alive when the episode ended....

It just seems to me that if they're gonna kill off Huck, they wouldn't have ended the scene while he was still gasping for air and twitching...

Of course, I said the same thing about the blonde French detective on "Zoo" when she was trapped behind a glass door that was filling with poison gas at the end of an episode. I said she would make it because we didn't see her actually die...but the following week, it started when the previous episode ended...and she just took a final breath and died!

Anyhow, I'm giving Scandal more credit for being much better at suspenseful filmmaking. It is a show where a president can be shot in the head and appear to be dead...and then just get better and be back in the WH in a few episodes!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Do we dare look at IMDB?

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
supposedly huck and Olivia are the only two characters to be in all 106 episodes so far. IMDB lists this week as episode seven but then skips to episode 9 so not sure where ep 8 is. It also has Huck in all remaining but is that flasbacks or living?

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
This episode has me on the edge of my seat!!!

Dke1212

07-13-2005

Friday, April 07, 2017 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dke1212 a private message Print Post    
Missed the end of April 6th episode(not sure how much)because of news interruption. Anyone able to fill me in?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, April 07, 2017 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I don't watch this very much. Too me, it is so over the top and a bit too violent. But, I did get that the next episode is a 'parallel universe' episode, not "Scandal's reality".

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, April 07, 2017 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
It ended with a wait and see in the hospital.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Ugh....so what exactly did Dad's long diatribe accomplish???!!!

I really really really miss the days of the gladiators

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, April 28, 2017 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. This episode dragged something awful. Too many long speeches. Plus all that standing/sitting around doing nothing. It's like the writers were just trying to fill time.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, April 28, 2017 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I had such high hopes when they locked up the crazy lady that they were going to throw away the key.....

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, April 28, 2017 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Dang I'm good! This episode has a lot of the evil Samantha with the blonde ponytail on it and I recognized her mother's voice even though her mother isn't on this show!

She was yakking away like crazy as she was going to the WH and it hit me that she sounded EXACTLY like Laurie Metcalf...and I looked her up and discovered that she is Laurie Metcalf's daughter, Zoe Pwerry!

I have recognized actors and actresses by voice alone before, but I have never recognized an actress's mother by her daughter's voice before!

The funny thing is that I've seen Zoe Perry on other shows she was on but I never noticed anything familiar about her voice. She was on The Family...but maybe she was just using a different regional accent.

Gotta go back and finish the ep...I am only about 15 minutes into it.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, April 28, 2017 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Wow...now that you say that, i can totally hear the similarities!
You are good!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, April 28, 2017 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I finished the ep and I realized how much Zoe Perry looked like her mother, too. It seemed to come out in her face and voice the most when she was being highly emotional...excited, anxious, or angry and threateningly murderous.

"Scandal"...the show where scandals never end...they just morph into bigger ones!

Yeah...I'm sick of Daddy Pope...the diatribe was just like his thousand previous ones. They should whack him...I wouldn't miss him at all.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The whole thing was just so pointless. They could have cut him and Cyrus out and not lost a single plot point. Nice wine cellar though.

The whole plot thing about threatening world leaders by saying they're going to kill loved ones is absurd. Of course, this whole show is absurd.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if this last episode was lack luster due to the pending 'Writers Guild' strike that could be coming?

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Wow....just wow!!!!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Best ep of the season! Watching Laurie Metcalf's daughter die by T-Rex tooth was perfect (a sentence I never expected to utter in my entire lifetime).

Seriously, "Samantha" was an excellent baddy. It was great seeing her finally die except for the fact that her role on the show is now over.

When she looked into the box, I didn't expect her to see a tooth...I was really hoping she'd see her evil partner's head!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Me too Josh!!! That would have been most excellent. The way they used the boxes to torture/break papa was masterful.

They were some scary bad people. Really made all Papa, Jake, Hulk and the rest look like kindergarteners.

Starr

07-09-2005

Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
They were definitely scary bad people and I'm glad they're gone - but they had to be working for someone higher up, no? Someone implanted the tracker in the woman's neck (unless it was the guy?)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
She did a great job in that role. Hard to believe she is "Cyrus'" daughter in real life.

Back to semi-reality. Hard to believe those two were working on their own.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, May 08, 2017 - 5:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I didn'realize that was her dad!