TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 03, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 03, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Naja, I never noticed it before but maybe since this time I was actually watching because I wanted to see what he went to get I noticed, LOL.

Can normal people get ring boxes with lights in them? Is that a new thing?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Normal people can get them now.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Since we haven’t heard that Bill is leaving the show I wonder if Sally shot his model of “Sky” instead of him? I can see her doing that and it would hurt him almost as much, lol.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Cathie, that is so true, hahahahahaha.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, February 26, 2018 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
And she did!!! LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 26, 2018 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ha! You got it!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
BB's Jessica and Cody were on today. They did pretty good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, I thought it was awful and totally unnecessary,hahahahaha.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I thought they did a poor job. All he did I’d stand there with a stupid grin on his face while she leered at him. 🤮🤮🤮

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I really don't understand why they put the BB people on the show, I mean it totally makes sense around Halloween because they usually have a party and need extras, but other than then it really makes no sense for a 2 minute appearance.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
It sure seems to me as though B&B is setting up a "Who killed Bill" scenario (or maybe a "who critically injured Bill" :-) )

So far, we've got:
Sally Spectra (prob prime suspect, since she did shoot his toy building)
Ridge (since he can't accept that Steffy was a willing participant)
Wyatt &/or Katie (after Bill's hypocritical over-reaction to their news yesterday)
Liam (there might be another confrontation when Liam finds out Bill's reneged on the promise to Spectra)
Quinn (I'm sure she'll be upset w/ Bill when she hears that he's cut off Wyatt)

.. that's just so far... there are a couple more I can think of who might have it out w/ Bill eventually.

It's been a very long time since B&B had a "who done it" mystery. Lol, and Bill has definitely earned some serious bad will. :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL Whrlwnd, I was just coming here to say we are going to have a "Who shot J.R. situation.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I thought the same thing Whrlwnd...now is anyone's contract coming up or wanting to leave who can be convicted and go to jail for a while?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They showed Sheila, today. And at the end, Ridge begged her to kill Bill to get in good with the Forresters. It doesn't really matter if she leaves the show again.

But honestly, if it ends up as lame Sheila shooting Bill, I'll be disappointed.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lol, today Jess said she'd been doing some travelling!

Sometimes I don't mind Bill, but he's been pretty ridiculous the last few months. I don't think they're going to actually kill him but I think you're right about there being a whodunnit on who shot him.

And maybe at death's door he'll make up with his sons again. Or Brooke will realise she can't live without him, and we'll be recycling another one of those stories.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, and now the lawyer has a motive, he gets everything.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, you're definitely right... now he's being warned about not having any heirs if he disinherits Wyatt, and saying he'll be around for years.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy crap and now Eric is going to kill him, this is getting really good.

Maybe one of these guys will shoot him in the crotch....Ridge, Eric, Wyatt, Sheila, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Eric's going to kill him if he were younger... so that gives Quinn the motive of making her husband happy.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Aha! So, we got 2 more names to add to the list yesterday! Lol I missed yesterday, because that's how long it took me to write that post.

Eric and Sheila... Sheila is a good one. I didn't even know she was still around.

What if Thomas finds out about the lie about what's her name dying? Might he be mad enough to hurt Bill?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You mean Caroline, I believe Thomas already knows about that one.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Yes, that's her name. :-) Thanks for the info, Dipo.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Yes, now Thomas is in town wanting to meet with Bill. This is getting good, lol. I don’t think he knew about the lie about Caroline, but I would be willing to bet he just found out. 😊

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Cathie, Thomas does know about the lie.

Here's a recap from that week when it happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNnPsAf7hQw

In that last scene from Friday, they view from the camera made it seem like someone was peering in from outside. Is that how you guys took it?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, maybe he wasn't in the room when everyone else found out. There was a big meeting in Bill's or Forester's office when that came out and I thought he was part of it.