TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 19, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 19, 2018 users admin

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Today’s episode was awesome. I can’t believe Steff tried to lie and act like everyone has a paternity test as part of their exam. Then she tried to blame Liam because of the kiss.
Liam’s reaction was excellent.
It was like the look on our faces every time they played the flashbacks. I can’t wait till tomorrow’s episode. 😱

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder how long he was practising that shocked face!

I don't even remember Carter with Maya, that seemed to come out of nowhere. Tired because of baby does not equal wants to leave my husband.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I thought that was very odd as well (Carter).

And regards to Liam's face, I was impressed at how he got the look just right. Made me think he was a great actor because it must have been hard to get there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Liam has finally gotten a clue about Steffy, it sure took him along time to see how self-centered she is.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought for sure Steffy would run with Liam's date rape suggestion. Well, not really a date, but you know....with drugging her to get her to along with it.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I did too Naja. I almost hurled when Liam tried to give her the benefit of the doubt suggesting Bill drugged and raped her.
Maybe she will go with that story once it comes out but I certainly hope B&B doesn’t go there.
As much as she claims not to remember she sure has a lot of fantasies about her romp will $Bill.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Lol, that's exactly what I thought, too, when she said she couldn't remember.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I got caught up on Snapped and missed the whole show until the last 4 minutes. Did anything interesting happen?

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I had a dentist appointment and only watched the first 15 minuets. At that point not much happened except for the Hope is home revel.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Bill goes to visit Steffy. Steffy tells him Katie knows. Bill tells her Liam ripped off his sword necklace and said they were done. Bill says he's going to fight for her and Liam will come back so they can be a family.

Katie tells Wyatt that "Steffy's dealing with a lot right now" acts cagey about Bill, says Bill needs to stay away from Liam and Steffy. Wyatt's confused.

Hope is back for good from Milan and Brooke is happy to see her. Doesn't seem to notice she's six inches taller than when she left. Brooke asks is she stayed away so long because Liam married Steffy? Hope's obviously been following Liam's life as she knows all about what happened to him recently. Brooke and Ridge tell her Liam and Steffy are happy. Hope says she's discovered who she is without a man.

(what is Brooke wearing?!)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, Kitt, so Hope is back and is different. I don't remember why did Hope leave anyway.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She miscarried Wyatt's child after Quinn's meddling, and semi causing her to fall down some stairs. Then I think she realised she didn't know what she wanted (Wyatt or Liam again) so left for Europe. As you do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy crap! New Hope doesn't seem like the delicate little flower Liam will want to rescue.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So now Steffy has slept with all the Spencer men. The father and the sons. Hmmm, who else does that? Brooke.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Arggg the first 10 minutes of my BnB recording was Trump!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know, I was so annoyed.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Maybe new Hope will go for Bill, that way she can hit the trifecta too. 🤮

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 15, 2018 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good job Liam.....stick to your guns. Steffy belongs with Bill, she is just as selfish as he is.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 15, 2018 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And Wow, he went annulment!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 15, 2018 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's always an annulment on BnB. Who knew they were so easy to obtain!?

I'm waiting for Bill to decide that if Liam doesn't want Steffy then she's fair game for him to move in on her.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 19, 2018 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If a marriage is annulled, were you never technically married? I mean if Bill goes for Steffy, is he no longer sleeping with his ex-daughter-in-law, merely with his son's ex-girlfriend?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 19, 2018 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, good question. IIRC annulments are not that easy to get and have certain requirements. I know you can get one if there is fraud, remember when Rene Zellweller and Kenny Chesney got their marriage annulled. So I can't imagine how Liam managed an annulment, Steffy sleeping with his father doesn't qualify.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, January 19, 2018 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Plus I didn’t think you can get an annulment from your pregnant wife.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 19, 2018 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Plus of course this is his second or third marriage to Steffy.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
The first time he divorced Steffy didn’t he have to wait six months to marry Hope? Funny they didn’t think of annulment then.