TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 02, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 02, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 18, 2017 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Whrlwnd, but good grief, they didn't lose their baby because Steffy couldn't carry to term they lost it because she had a wreck on a motorcycle.

hahahahaha, Naja, keep noticing those clues.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 18, 2017 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL Dipo :-) I also thought it was a little interesting that Brooke said her divorce from Bill will take about 3 months. Then she can get married to Ridge. I just feel like it's all falling together for her, Ridge, or both, to be gone around CBB time. (Well, actually a month later on the show itself because they film approx a month in advance)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 18, 2017 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Doesn't BB start in Feb or is it Jan, I forget? So her divorce in 2 months time will be 3 months, LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 18, 2017 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It starts in Feb.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, December 18, 2017 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
How many weeks long is the celeb BB? Maybe just going on honeymoon would be a long enough excuse.

Steffy might think not telling Liam is a good idea, but just wait until Bill discovers she's pregnant.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 18, 2017 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That's what I said in the CBB thread! (about the honeymoon).

CBB airs Feb 7 - 25th. Maybe they go in a couple days early.

So at most they would need 3 weeks, or at the least 19 days.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, December 18, 2017 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah sorry, I haven't been reading the CBB threads (US BB threads scare me, people are too "enthusiastic!").

Yeah, three weeks not filming would be enough I think. If their scenes either side of it were just them in bed (like today) they could pre-film them for padding.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, she can call her doctor on her cell phone!

And what about the "you have to be at least xx weeks for a paternity test". It would nail it down that the baby is Liams. I know that doesn't make the drama and they won't care whether it has been long enough since Bill, LOL.

Now

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You only need a week from ovulation for the blood test, it's the pee on the stick ones that take longer.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So does the doctor finally get around to telling STeffy the daddy today? Or are we dragging it out for the rest of the week.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, she tells her it's Liam's baby, but miraculously, Bill shows up at the hospital. I have a weird feeling he got to the doctor before she gave Steffy the results.

eta: DH thinks Liam will find those results papers in Steffy's purse, and demand to know why she had a paternity test.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well I was just going to say, Bill doesn't have something on the doctor to get her to say it's Liam's. And he isn't that altruistic to allow his child to be LIam's is he?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If the doctor is saying it will be conclusive, why did she have to ask about the similar genes in the men???

"It's definitely Liam's" is way too easy an answer for a soap. Yes, either Liam's going to see the paternity test or Bill did something.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Steffy sure didn't look happy when she told Bill.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yeah, and the fact that they didn't make us suffer longer waiting for an answer has me thinking something is fishy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good point Kitt, I have never heard of a lab needing to know that.

LOL, Naja, they can't fool us.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
99.9% of the time, I'm wrong

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I think Steff wanted it to be Bills. Probably is. Unless the whole Hope comeback and fight for Liam is a lie.
I do hope that Liam finds out about the test but Liam being Liam if it’s his baby he will forgive her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh I didn't realize we are expecting Hope to come back, where has she been?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here's the new Hope standing with Brooke. Her name is Annika Noelle. Her first episode will air Jan 8.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcHHuqYB2tu/

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
HAHA, Dh got it right again.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The next new show isn't until Tuesday :-(

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Naja, I was laughing and said to my cats, Naja's husband was right, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, December 28, 2017 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ooo and that's why it was important that they said about the similar genes, I bet somewhere in that letter it says about the probabilities, and it'll say 99% Liam and 50% the other man... so he'll know it has to be a relative!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my....lets watch Steffy try to lie, LOL.