TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 08, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 08, 2017 users admin

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I only starting watching a couple years ago. Don’t know anything about him. I think the only time I’ve seen him was when they were trying to stop Eric from marring Quinn.

So he is a Forrester? What’s his story ?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, He's a Forrester. He is Eric and Stephanie's only true blood son. Steffy caused his daughter's death a couple years ago. Her name was Ali and she was college age. Ali was Steffy's cousin. Thorne is also the son that got passed over for any type of promotion in the company over Eric's other sons, Ridge and Rick.

I've only been watching for about 10 years, so someone else will have to fill you in on the older stuff. He hasn't been part of the show very often at all since I have watching.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He seems to get sloppy seconds. He once married Brooke, was with Taylor (Ridge's on and off wife and Steffy and Thomas' mother) and I think Katie. Ridge was always dismissive of his abilities because he didn't design, despite doing other jobs at Forrester all these years.

He was once married to Sally Spectra's (the great aunt we never see (sadly the actress has passed away)) daughter so it's possible he might become part of the Spectra story too.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Just remembered Thorne also had an intense fling with Brooke's sister Donna.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Oh my goodness, I hate that I know so much of Thorne's history... makes me sound so old. LoL My mom began watching B&B from day 1, so I'd sometimes watch it w/ her in the summers.

A lot of Thorne's history is pretty much irrelevant, because a lot of the important women from his past are dead, now... sadly, that even includes his daughter. Kind of interesting coincidence/fact that I just realized... His (last?) wife, Darla, was accidently killed by Taylor (Steffy's mother), when Darla stumbled in front of Taylor's car while Taylor was driving drunk. Then, (not that long ago) his & Darla's daughter, Alexandria, was killed (accidently, I suppose) by Steffy.

As Kitt mentioned, he did also have a very intense on & off relationship w/ the Sr Sally's daughter Macy (who's also dead) for years (before he married Darla).

Since he was always the passed over brother in the Forrester empire, he worked/invested in Spectra for a while. (Of course, so did even Ridge for a little while, long ago)

Oh, and I seem to think I remember that when Liam first came to town there was a possibility that he was Liam's father... unfortunately for Liam, DNA proved that he was Bill's son instead.

I'm happy that they've cast someone to play Thorne, hopefully that means that he'll become an important member of the cast again. I don't know about everyone else, but I think this soap needs a new face (faces actually). We've had so much Bill and Ridge for so long, I think they could use a little competition in their age group. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Is this a repeat or old show?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Repeat of yesterday's. Tomorrow's is an old one too.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think today was a repeat of last year. Sally was at the dinner yesterday, but not at the dinner shown today.

And today brooke had on a flashy red dress, but yesterday it was a black dress.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I just saw Eric and Quinn and Steffy and Liam and assumed it must be the new one. The Eric and Quinn relationship particularly seems new... time flies in soaps despite every conversation taking a week!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 27, 2017 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Awwww don't make Thorne a meanie! I liked the nice guy previous Thorne.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 27, 2017 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did you guys think Thorne sounded American? I could detect a slight accent but I am used to "Jax" speaking.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 27, 2017 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He sounded odd to me, I couldn't quite place it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 27, 2017 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The actual actor's history is that he was was born in Germany, moved to Australia when he was 10, and when he was 22 he moved to California. He's 46 now.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, November 27, 2017 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Apparently Ridge and Thorn are not best friends.
Just how many men has Brooke been married to. Seems like all the Forresters.

Is sleeping with all members of the same family a tradition.
Steff sleeps with all the Spencer men.
Brooke and Katie seem to have been married to the same men many times and Katie is now moving to the sons.

Eric, Ridge and Bill seem to have been married to every woman they aren’t blood related to that have the name Forester, Spencer and Spectra.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 27, 2017 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, so Steffy will be following in Brooke's footsteps by marrying/sleeping with all the men in the Spencer clan.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 27, 2017 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Firebird, you should look at a family tree!

Eric has married:
Stephanie (4 times)
Brooke Logan (2 times)
Sheila Carter
Donna Logan
Quinn Fuller
and dated Taylor Hayes (after Ridge)

Thorne has married:
Caroline Spencer (before Ridge)
Macy Alexander (3 times) (part of the Spectra family)
Brooke Logan (after Ridge)
Darla Einstein (friend of the Spectras)
and dated Donna Logan (before and after Eric), Katie Logan, Taylor Hayes (before and after Ridge)

Ridge has married:
Caroline Spencer (2 times) (after Thorne)
Taylor Hayes
Brooke Logan (before and after Ridge) (7 times)
Caroline Spencer (niece of the previous Caroline Spencer)
and dated Katie Logan

There's one here: http://soapcentral.com/bb/ftrees/forrester.php although it's a bit cumbersome. I thought I saw a clearer one once, but can't find it now.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 27, 2017 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
To me the actor who plays Thorne sounded like he was trying hard at just a straight American accent, and the reason I posted where the actor has lived was to help identify his accent that was sneaking though. Sorry I even mentioned it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I like him, and it is interesting he has been in the states so long and still has such a strong accent. Does he live here or just while he is working?

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I was expecting a Jasper Jax accent and wondering how they were going to try to explain it. When Ridge returned from Europe with a new actor he had a bit of an accent that Ronn Moss never had, I’m surprised they are bothering to have Thorne cover his at all, unless they plan to have him gradually assume his regular accent, hoping we won’t notice. Maybe he can take lessons from Ivy on assuming a come-and-go accent.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all the info Whrlwnd and Kitt.

That’s one heck of a family tree. Brooke seems to like getting married. I thought she had been married to both Eric and Ridge which was why I was so confused when she called Quinn despicable because of the kisses with Ridge.

I didn’t know that Pam was a nut job. Who was the woman she tied to the chair and covered with honey for the bear. Why did she do it?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The woman she tied to the chair was Donna Logan, Brooke's and Katie's sister. Pam was Stephanie's sister, so one time when Eric and Stephanie had broken up and Donna was after Eric she tried to dissuade Donna by taking her to Big Bear, coating her in honey and opening the door to the bears. I can't remember how she was saved but she was.

Not sure if it was after that or after something else, Pam started taking medication and has been relatively normal since, lemon bars not withstanding.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Remember when Pammy set it up so that Donna got scooped up by a garbage truck? LoL

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Lol maybe the meds are in the lemon bars. 😊

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 08, 2017 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I almost hurt myself laughing when Thorne knocked Ridge right on his ass today....hahahaha

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 08, 2017 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I can't wait, hahahahaha.