TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 30, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The View: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 30, 2017 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Star Jones was on last week promoting the new series that is based on her book.

It's called "Daytime Divas" and it's a drama that's supposed to be fiction mixed with truth about a daytime talk show hosted by a bunch of ladies.

It's on MTV on Monday nights, starting tomorrow. (June 5)

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, June 05, 2017 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
anyone else think that MTV is an odd place for a show like that? I can't see it appealing to the younger demographic or is MTV old enough it has seniors watching?

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Monday, June 05, 2017 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
up here in Canada I noticed it is on Bravo. Ep. 1 is on at midnight.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 05, 2017 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't know why I said MTV. It's on VH1 here in the states. I'm watching it now.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I made through about 35 minutes of the first ep and quit. It's not what I hoped for. I was hoping for a drama, but it was more like a whacky comedy.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
During their break, I had heard in twitterville that Jedediah Bila was fired. We have been tricked so many times with firings, but this time it's true. Good riddance.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I hadn't heard anything about this so it was quite the surprise when she announced today was her last show. How odd to bring her back for one week into the new season.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I refuse to watch The View,but I read it was bc she asked Hilary Clinton some hard questions, you know, actually acting like a journalist. The View is now courting Megan McCain for that position. Oddly, it seems the conservatives can not hang on to their jobs on The View.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
well thats what they're saying on Fox so it must be true ;)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This should be fun! I am going to have to start watching again.

It’s Official: ‘The View’ Adds Meghan McCain as Conservative Co-Host

She starts in Oct.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 3:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well the truth is finally out. Jedidiah Bila wasn't fired for asking tough questions. She was fired because she had already been replaced by Meghan McCain. It was already decided awhile back that she was being replaced, but it was only just recently that Meghan finally said yes.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I do like Megan Mc Cain,but she's about as conservative as, well, her Dad. I get the feeling with the exception of Hasselbeck,that's how the producers like their " token" conservative.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I waited over a week to think how I feel about McCain because her first day was truly horrible and the 2nd day was spent in what I felt was damage control of things she said the first day.

It always takes a while for someone to blend in and after a week, I'm finding her quite pleasant. The over-the-top anti-democrat she showed the first day is no longer needed so she seems much more relaxed and herself now.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I feel like Megan McCain is still struggling. Sometimes her facial expressions make me feel like she has something to say, but she's holding back. Sometimes I think she wants to support the others at the table, but feels like her old republican viewers will not like that. I hope that she feels freer to be herself and that the others at the table don't overpower her.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 23, 2017 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The funniest part today was when Sarah asked John McCain if he was afraid after Trump threatened him. The whole panel and audience (and McCain) broke out in hysterical laughter. LOL

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I like Megan but she is awfully uptight. She doesn't seem to have much of a sense of humor. She maybe needs to lighten up a tad.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I think Megan is loosening up a bit. It seems like she just needed to get her stride.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm watching right now. I wish Joy and another lady that I dont know her name, would let Megan talk. I'd like to hear her view. I already know the others' views.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I agree Grooch. After thinking McCain was a horrible choice for this show after her first day, I have come to really like her even if I don't agree with much of her politics. Sunny today was like a dog with a bone in interrupting Megan and it was only after Sarah said something that she and Joy backed off to let Megan finish talking.

I think most people know that I detest the person currently in the WH and everyone around him but that doesn't mean I won't listen to a Republican trying to explain their view when they're being reasonable and Megan was being reasonable.

I used to love Joy but I'm thinking she should have stayed retired. The dirty looks she throws at Megan and Paula are so unprofessional.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
But today Meghan started her views on today's topics by pointing out that one group was just just as bad as the other (by saying both sides), which is false. Absolutely false. She deserved what she got today.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Megan did deserve to be shut down today. This is the first day of charges in the trump investigation. He is the president. It's important. It's not the day to deflect to Hillary and Obama. She needed to take a back seat on this one until things cool down a bit.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 1:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I did not see the view today, but have listened to Megan's radio show a few times and she certainly was a lot looser there and had quite a sense of humor,

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Meghan is just plain rude to her co-hosts. The audience even groaned this time.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I can't imagine her being anymore rude than that odious Joy Behar. I may start watching again but I figured the powers that be on The View kept tight reins on her.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I started about half way in today. The camera never panned into Megan, nor did she have anything to say. I don't see her lasting long on The View.
I guess my View watching will be short lived because they touted a whole hour of Ana Navarro tomorrow, I'd rather swallow glass.