TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 22, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 22, 2017 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 13, 2017 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He never remembered. He also never remembered that Ivy "fell" down the stairs when fighting with Steffy when he'd specifically asked Steffy to leave Ivy alone because something always seemed to happen to her when they were together.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Steff made me want to barf today. She is all so torn up over a kiss and how Liam cheated on her. What a load of malarkey , what she has been doing with daddy Spencer for awhile is a lot closer to cheating in my book.
She is pulling the same crap she did with Wyatt when she wanted Liam back . Now she wants daddy so of course Liam and Sally are the bad ones while Steff is an innocent.
Barf she went along with Bills lie to Thomas but sure it’s okay with her cause she should be able to lie and manipulate other people’s lives.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well crap, pre-emption...did they sleep together?

What is Bills' lie to Thomas? TIA.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
They did not do it yet but Bill told her he loved her and were just about to lock lips when the show ended

Bills lie to Thomas that Caroline was dying and that’s why Thomas went off to NY. Caroline then had a miraculous recovery Steff knew all about and she was the one who brought Caroline home to break up Sally and Thomas.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, that lie, I forgot, LOL.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Yeah so many lies hard to remember them all.

My next prediction is another whose the baby daddy story 🐣

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Steffy must find herself pretty disgusting now, at least all Liam did was kiss, not sleep with her Mom.

Who is her Mom anyway, I don't think I know. Was she an orphan because she really doesn't have much of a moral compass.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ooopsie, did one accidentally wake up with one's father-in-law?

Her mother was Taylor Hayes, she was in and out of the show for years, I think she's meant to be in Paris now, but I could be wrong.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep, pregnancy for sure and no clue whether it is Bill's or Liams, LMAO.

Oh that's right, she is in Paris, she went to her when she lost the baby/couldn't have any more children. Did she get that fixed.

Hahahahahaha, Kitt, Bill tripped and his penis fell into her, LMAO.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Yuck yuck yuck. When the just showed them waking up in bed naked , I though good at least they spared us having to watch. Then the flash backs. Ugg I need to bleach my eyes.

Don’t think Bill is going to let it go since he seems quite proud of what he did. Steff may get him to stay silent for awhile but he won’t quit. Bill takes whatever he wants to hell with everyone else.
Once she turns up pregnant he will stake his claim on what he thinks belongs to him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Bill looked happy about it, smug even. I think he's going to expect a repeat performance, as it wouldn't occur to him that Steffy wouldn't now want him over Liam.

Yes, when Steffy came back from Paris she had had some sort of procedure so she should be able to be pregnant.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Yep and during one of the times she was comforting Bill and preaching about loyalty, she told Bill that Liam and her were trying to get pregnant but it hadn’t worked yet......

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, November 17, 2017 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Steff could at least have changed clothes. She remarries Liam in the same clothes she took off for daddy. Let’s hope she at least takes a shower in between father and son.

Looks like Bill has a completely different plan for their relationship.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Bill can't believe she didn't choose him, hahahahaha.

I thought the same Firebird, but I think she might have showered at the guest house. I think Eric mentioned someone using their shower.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, she had at least showered, lol. Eric and Quinn noticing that Steffy had used the shower made me wonder why (for the story) they had noticed. Usually things are in the show for a reason. Maybe Quinn casually mentions it to Wyatt and he wonders why Steffy would be showering and gets suspicious.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ohhhhh... just watching now, it happened in the guesthouse! I thought it happened at Bill's and she just went there to shower. Eric knowing she was there has got to be significant.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Yeah I agree Dipo and Kitt. I wasn’t sure she took the time to shower cause they just showed her jumping out of bed and running out.

I’m sure Eric will ask about it probably in front of Liam.
The reason I think she’ll turn up pregnant is because they made it a point for Steff to tell Bill she was trying to get pregnant.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, my friend called right in the middle of the show, I think Liam had just showed up at Bill's, what happened?

How many soulful glances did Steffy and Bill make that Liam didn't notice, LOL.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Liam apologized to Bill and asked him for forgiveness for betraying him and cheating on Steff.
There were numerous glances between Bill and Steff.
Liam tells dad he loves him and Bill says I love you too and gives him a hug while looking at Steff over his shoulder.

Steff thinks all we remain secret because of the vow renewal but I doubt it will turn out that way. I for one can’t wait till it comes out the Steff is not the paragon of virtue she pretends to be.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They just can't keep Bill consistent. One minute he's proud of himself, the next he feels guilty. One minute he can't bear the site of loser Liam, the next he's lamenting himself for betraying his son.

At least we saw some different characters today.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just saw a preview for a new comedy that starts in January called "LA to Vegas", and it stars our old Hope! I think that pretty cements the fact she's not coming back ever.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
My word that table is long!! And they sure do have a lot of gold rimmed glassware.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I came to say the same thing!!

Bit of a stretch with the Spectras being at a Forrester meal.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
It was funny because it was the same glassware that the Newman family ha d on Y&R.
They important seating chart was ridiculous.
Why seat Sally next to Liam. Brooke between Bill and Ridge.
Then Steff between Bill and Liam.
Can’t wait to see what “Jax’s’ role will be.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
"Jax" will be playing Thorne . Winsor Harmon who use to play him was let go.