TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 25, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 25, 2017 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 11, 2017 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why would Liam taking over Spencer rock the fashion world, LOL...Spencer is in publishing not fashion.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 11, 2017 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The fashion industry depends on the publicity and reviews given by the the publishing industry. It makes or breaks them.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just read at the spoiler site the Big Brother people ep will air October 2. They only mention Jessica, but I see it was posted in the BB area that Cody's supposed to be there, too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Geeze, maybe STeffi should marry Bill, she was fine with all his actions!

And Brooke was fine with Bill's lifestyle until now, wow, she really is nuts.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, September 18, 2017 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It did seem to come out of the blue. Before it's seemed like she thought his ruthlessness made him sexy.

I guess they wanted a way to start up Ridge-Brooke again. Unless Bill is leaving the show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I love how righteous Steffi can not remember any of her bad acts and the lack of jail or consequences for herself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, someone give a quick recap....we had breaking news for a fire and last thing I saw was Bill demanding Liam resign and Katie realizing that Bill was responsible for the fire.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I found it on youtube, with the sound all distorted so it sounded like Brooke was a chipmunk. Quite a fun way to watch.

Katie was almost hyperventilating over what Bill did, but the most significant thing was it ended with Steffy hugging Bill and Bill smiling, as if it dawned on him that having an affair with Steffy would be the best way to get back at Liam.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, well I have been feeling like Steffy is more supportive of Bill than Liam, which is so odd, but with their ethical dilemmas, they would make a perfect couple.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Remember Bill and Steffy were almost together a few years ago? She was after him. She showed up at his office in these hot outfits and would make-out with him. But her mom Taylor caught them in Steffy's bedroom about to screw around and Taylor kicked him out. Then they never pursued it further.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I don't get it. Steffy acts like the paragon of virtue, thinks she has the right to decide who should be together or not but she's was oh so the victim when Quinn messed with hers.

So now that she's been married to both Bill's sons, she now wants the daddy.
Then we have the son Eric with daddy's former wife and mom to his half brother.
Are there no other people in LA for them to sleep with.🙄

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So weird, the CW showed Y&R, and now The Talk, but there was no B&B.

Wonder what happened.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Coverage of the fires. I'm waiting for it to be on on POP at 3.30.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Every time they show the portrait of Sheila, I have to giggle a little. The boobalage area is a little exaggerated. LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 16, 2017 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Don't get the big deal with Katy and Wyatt together, at least they didn't date each others siblings boyfriend/girlfriend/wife. Their ages seem extremely similar to me, whether they are supposed to be or not.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, October 20, 2017 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I am only halfway through todays show and I am soooooo wanting Liam to have another copy of Bill’s confession.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, October 20, 2017 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I believe the big deal about Katie and Wyatt is because she was married to his father and is mother to his half brother.

Don't believe Bill's act on forgiveness. I think he will plot against Liam. Looks to me like Bill has his eyes on Steffi
Which would be really icky since she has already been married to his two sons.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, October 21, 2017 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Josh, the winner of BB, is going to be on the show this Tuesday, Oct 24. He must be playing a waiter or something because he says he'll be serving "meatballs". That's what he called people all summer.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Naja, the photo I saw on Twitter showed him in a chef's hat, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, my water servers always sit down at my table.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, he banged his pots together, LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Today was such a fun episode. I can't believe Eric let Sheila go as far as to hang up her portrait! LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, it was fun!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Loved today's episode. Was surprising because at first I was wondering what the heck was wrong with Eric and expected an Shelia dream thing to happen.