TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
10 Days in the Valley

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: 10 Days in the Valley users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 26, 2017Naja25 10-26-17  4:50 pm
Archive through December 16, 2017Dipo25 12-17-17  12:04 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I watched last night, and I really enjoyed it. I think this show is one of those shows that's much better when there's 2 hours in a row. That way once the first hour started coming together for me, I was able to continue that momentum through the second hour.

I think you've got it right. I think the kidnapper is a drug dealing, bad guy, cop. :-)

I never got to see the 4th episode, so I was very bummed to see that Emily Kinney's character, Casey, was killed off so soon... and even shot in the head (just like poor Beth). :-(

Were you able to see the previews for next week?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, I don't remember if I saw previews or not. I was too buy pondering what the heck was going on, LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I have always felt the sister was too good to be true, so I am thinking she actually already knew about some of this stuff with her sister and her husband. Maybe the sister is involved.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Well, the part of the previews that stood out to me gave a hint as to why the sister is so mad to find out about Jane & her husband... it seems like her calculations put their "fling" about 9 months before Lake was born! Of course, those were only snippets, so it was probably intended to mislead people like me. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, that's right Whrlwnd, I remember thinking the same thing....about Lake's paternity.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Just a reminder... part 7 should be on tonight.

Sadly, though, according to my cable guide it looks like it'll only be that 1 episode tonight... no double episodes like last weekend.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thank you, I totally forgot!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That was such a good episode last night. I really enjoyed when they were on the set of the tv show figuring out the real crime. I can't believe this show wasn't more popular.

And no way did I suspect her secret boyfriend/informer. That was a surprise to me.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed that part, too. LoL, especially when Bird kept saying "no" to their scenario, and MJM was getting annoyed.

I am not sure that I'm convinced that Jane's boyfriend is "Red", though. For some reason the Chief (Bird's boss) has been sending up red flags to me the last 2 eps. However, I do believe that it was Jane's boyfriend who was driving the vehicle w/ Lake in it, which means he most likely killed Casey. But is he the mastermind of all this, or was he following orders? I'm still not sure... yet.

Good stuff, though. :-) 3 more episodes left.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, December 25, 2017 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree with Whrlwind, it's much better to watch 2 eps at once. The last 3 eps have been great. If this was 5 days in the valley I think it would have gotten better ratings,, first 3 eps were way tooo slow.
i think the political brothers are part of this. I think the chief is protecting his brother. I think he is Red and Gus is just working for them.. I think the prostitute was going to reveal something that would hurt the political career of the brother.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Episode 8 is tonight.

I'm not 100% positive, but it looks like next Saturday, the 6th, they'll be airing both of the last 2 eps. :-)

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Tonight is the last two episodes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I saw it was two episodes, didn't realize it was the end. Thanks.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I like Kyra Sedgwick. I watched all ten episodes. Far too confusing. That was the worst series I've ever seen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well darnit, Color, I was hoping for some resolution to the show, I enjoyed the last few episodes, the first few went to slowly, am waiting for it to come on here in a half hour.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was a bit confusing, but I still liked it. Don't worry, Dipo, it has a good resolution.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have always suspected the head guy, that he had to be in on the cops since he was in charge....now it seems he may be!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This woman is Red???? Now to figure out how to connect all these people.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well it was an ok ending. Sort of let Jane off the hook on everything, no real resolution about her lying about Lane's father. Unclear to me if the BIL is even still around now that her sister is pregnant.

Plus how did this whole crooked cop thing start, or was the plot for that laid down in the first few episodes and I have forgotten?

Oh and it could be that I don't get every thing because I think I have an episode on tape that I haven't watched, LOL.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I can watch most anything and half enjoy it. Not this. For me it was a waste of my ten hours. BAD. Could just barely follow anything episode to episode.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
why did they through in a flashback of her being abused? this was just bad writing, even her acting was bad. she should have just done 10 eps of the last major crimes!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: