TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 31, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The View: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 31, 2017 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am loving everyone but Jedediah Bila. She has to be the most narrow minded host that this show has ever employed.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Before anybody accuses me not liking Jedediah because she is a Republican, take note that I just love Sara Haines and Paula Faris. They are just wonderful pleasant hosts. And they are both Republicans.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
heh, Monday, Clay Aiken will be on saying nice things about Trump supporters. one segment on the view will have video of the supporters.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
What Clay is really doing is interviewing Trump supporters without giving his own opinion or arguing. He is just listening and reporting. That's it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here is an interview with Clay about his
The View" assignment.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7541950/clay-aiken-interview-trump-supporters-the-view

“I mean, we have to at least try to understand why they feel the way they do, and stop assuming they’re all just racist demons,” he continued. “And they, by the way, need to start trying to understand why people who are liberal or who are Democrat feel the way they do, and stop trying to assume automatically that because we like Obama we’re communists.”

Smokey

07-07-2003

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Naja Jedediah is a Libertarian.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Oh, and I'm with you on Jedediah. She's a little hard to take. But to me, the most narrow minded host was Elizabeth.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I find Joy to be the most narrow minded. I asked if Raven had been fired and someone said no, but the few times I've watched it, she hasn't been on.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Raven seems to only be on certain Fridays.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
I think Ms Symone is on her way out, but part of her absence involves her utter cluelessness about politics and, because they are talking about politics so much these days, she doesn't really fit the current pre-election trajectory of the show

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I've never been a fan of Clay but I really think he has found his niche when it comes to the interviews he does for The View. I remember the one he did in NC concerning the transgender bathroom issue. He truly listens and lets people talk in trying to help create more understanding. Bravo Clay! You have a new fan!

On Friday, Jedidiah went full blast at Hilary about her emails but I will say she at least gave specific examples of what bothered her as opposed to just declaring her a liar. Joy was the lead on Friday so I couldn't help but think she wouldn't have done it if Whoopi was there.

Lakecat ~ I have to agree that Joy is VERY narrow-minded this time around and that's coming from someone who agrees with her politics, LOL!

Raven shows up maybe once every two weeks. Who knows what the story is. It's a rough gig with the way they fire and hire on this show.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Raven is on a TV show so she is busy filming (blackish maybe?), I think there has to be a redo of group and they probably have to cut some people they have so many now and many of them have second jobs.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
As a huge fan of Black-ish, I can confirm that Ms Symone has been on the show. Twice.

The show is in its third season.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Raven announced today that she is leaving The View to develop an updated version of her old show on Disney. I wish her well. Both she and Candace are sweethearts but I just feel they're more suited to sitcoms than talk shows.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
And now Cameron is gone and none too soon. Today, while others were talking about women's rights and commenting that we were going backwards 50 years due to the people the Donald is putting in his cabinet, she said "would that be such a bad thing?"

Seriously? I adore her on Full House and in Hallmark movies but she so does not belong on a talk show. The fact that she doesn't appreciate what older women fought for - part of which is giving her the freedom to leave her household and shoot movies and tv shows - just boggles my mind! She really has no clue about the rest of the world.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thank goodness.
One down, one left to go--Jedediah.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
I personally think Jedediah is fine. I disagree with her most of the time, but she's personable and intelligent. YMMV of course.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I find her personality very unpleasant.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I also think Jedediah is fine. For me, she usually brings views to the table that I disagree with but she isn't overbearing about it. She sometimes enlightens me with her views.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I'm fine with Jedediah because even if I disagree with her, she knows what she is talking about and she's not looking to set women's rights back 50 years. Give me intelligence and knowledge any day!

Smokey

07-07-2003

Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I stayed away from The View for quite awhile when Elizabeth was there. I agree with those who've said Jedediah brings views some of us may not have considered. I appreciate her intelligence. And she doesn't have a condescending attitude like I used to perceive in Elizabeth. I'm very liberal so come from a different perception.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I disliked her before she was on the view as well. Jedediah used to be on one of the most offensive to women Fox News shows. She was part of the mini-skirt/legs couch on "Outnumbered". It's a show where the sofa is filled with all mini-skirted long-legged women in super high heals---- and one man. The views of those women set us back a half century.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I avoid Fox so had no previous knowledge of her. I would not have liked what you've described, Naja.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
LOL, Naja -that explains it! I never watch Fox.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Okay, it's becoming too obvious that Jedediah thinks it's her job to be contrary even if she has to make up lies. Today, in order to disagree with Whoopi and Joy, she said the number of Republicans standing up to disagree with Donald was "a mile long".

Really? Please enlighten us with names!!

She also argued with Sunny, a lawyer, because after having talked to a friend who is a lawyer, she apparently now knows more about the law than Sunny.

Maybe this is why people don't take Libertarians seriously. They throw out statements more to be contrary then to be serious.

Such a disappointment! Bring Nicole Wallace back!!