TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Durrells in Corfu

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Durrells in Corfu users admin

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
This show has become my new favorite. I am watching it on CBC here in Canada. Is anyone else watching?

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I watched when it was on PBS. It was ok.
Keeley Haws who plays Louisa, the mother was also on Line of Duty series 3 as Lindsay. It was nice to see such different characters from this actress.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 12:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I tried it last year but after a few episodes, often found myself irritated by them.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Sugar, I think you mentioned In the Line of Duty elsewhere, thank you very much. I've just started season 1 and it's very good!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Oh it is Jasper, I am awaiting the next series, however, it is going to be a bit of a wait from what I read. I believe it was series 3 of Line of Duty that had a bit of, "Are you kidding? You did not just do that!" to it, but overall, a very good series.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I liked the first season and the second season will start soon on PBS. I watched it for the beautiful scenery as well as the story.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Pippin I watched when it was on PBS as well and liked it. They're all a little doolally.

Next week CBC is starting a mini series called The Loch. Gray OBrien is in it!

I'm really glad the CBC is getting all these and I record even if I just delete, hoping it registers on the numbers same with the GBBaking show as I just watched on PBS. The Canadian version starts in November!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I am looking forward to the second season. I enjoyed it.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Yes Jasper I am looking forward to The Loch. I am very happy with the CBC lately. They are getting some good shows.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Season 2 of The Durrells starts on PBS, October 15. hopefully it will be on WNED. Sometimes it lags behind.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: