TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 24, 2017 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Unbelievable...they did it again!!! Interrupted 2 minutes into the show.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Again, trapped in nightmare!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Dipo,😡

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think we need to set season passes for the POP channel repeat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Kitt....I don't have POP.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They used to show it at some strange time like 1.25am the next morning if it was pre-empted, but they don't even do that anymore. It's irritating. I can't use the CBS web player as I don't have Flash, so if I'm not in time to get the POP version I have to find it on youtube or dailymotion.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 25, 2017 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Did you try playing CBS shows through the CBS app? I don't think you need flash for that.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
App? You think I'm modern enough for an app?! ;)

No smart phone for me, I like to live in the dark ages :-).

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Windows 8-10 has an app. I use it on my laptop and desktop all the time. Open the windows store. Its icon looks like a little shopping bag with the windows logo on it. Then search for the cbs app.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I installed it back when I had windows 8, but now I am wondering if they only let you install it now with windows 10.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/cbs/9wzdncrfj0wk

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I do have Windows 10 now. Hopefully I can find other sources for the show if they keep pre-empting it, but if I get stuck I'll look at it, thanks.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I don't even know what POP is??? I can watch the shows the day after on the CBS apt, but I rarely do. Too lazy.
I wonder what big news will happen today at 12:32??

Kitt, I am still on Win 7, and don't have a smart phone ether, just a lil flip. I don't even have cable, just antenna. Dark ages for sure.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I could never make do with antenna, so perhaps I am in the slightly light ages :-).

POP is a cable tv channel owned by CBS (hence the CBS reruns). It used to be the TV Guide channel, now it doesn't seem to show the TV Guide screen ever.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, just install it. It's not a big deal. Windows 10 was made so we could enjoy these kinds of apps like all the phones and tablets.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just waiting to see if I get the show today, hahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Chewpito....it's a miracle, nothing happened at 12.32, hahahahahahaha.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Dipo' Seriously' and there was so much material..ha ha...KIDDING.....

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 31, 2017 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think we were all waiting for that to happen.

Nice summer dresses.

Nice shorts.

Utterly ridiculous swimming costumes!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Zende and Maya?!

And wait until Bill finds out about his ex wife and his son.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I found where Sasha disappeared to. She's on a new comedy show called "Swedish Dicks". It's about 2 Swedish detectives. It's on POP channel.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is just stupid, if Sheila wants to be concussed, Quinn should be up there every 2 hours to wake her, not Eric. Or better yet, a nanny cam, hahahahaha.

Oh thanks Naja, I have been wondering where she went, did they even announce it on the show, like she moved to NYC or something. It seems at one point I just realized that she was gone.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not once did Quinn tell Eric what Sheila had done to her! I mean she cut off her airway with a candlestick to the point where she lost consciousness, surely she's got bruises or scuffs from that she could show Eric!? Right now he thinks they just threw things at each other and Sheila's the only one who got hit.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I could not believe when Eric just went straight to shiela, totally passing by quin, not once even showing concern for her And then, asking Sheila to stay in the house' omg, How stupid. This is not going to go well at all. The whole caraline dying story is a ticking bomb.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 18, 2017 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It doesn't make sense for a second for Caroline to go along with Bill. The only response with a good ending was her instantly - when she found out - phoning Thomas and saying Bill was lying. There is simply no way out now that will end up with them together. Well, at least in the real world there wouldn't be.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know it doesn't fit the storyline but has that fool Bill even considered offering to move Spectra some place else, LOL, for a while and then back in when he builds his building.

There are a lot simpler ways to do things in business than he seems to understand, I guess it isn't good business unless he pushes everyone around.