TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Fortitude on Amazon

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Fortitude on Amazon users admin

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
This has me hooked and it's weird and strange and many I can't look moments.

I binged the first season and now working on season 2.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just discovered this show today, Terolyn! I'm on episode 4 of season 1. One thing is bugging me: when the Sheriff and Dan found the abandoned boat, what the hell did they do with the bunny? And why would Carrie leave him behind? Just bugging the crap out of me!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, I'm on episode 8, and the little girl Carrie has finally come back to town. And I still can't stop thinking, " happened to her pet bunny???" Why didn't they just bring it back to town with them. I hope they didn't leave it on that boat to die. This is why I can't handle animals in TV shows.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
The bunny question will be resolved in upcoming episodes.

Season 2 is really weird.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Season 1 is starting to get pretty weird too. I'm not sure I'll continue much longer, but I hate to be a quitter!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: