TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 10, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Colony - on USA & Bravo (Canada): Archive through March 10, 2017 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, February 24, 2017 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Are the humans being harvested for a specific purpose?

Whoever these aliens are, they definitely understand the human race and knew exactly how to manipulate them to control each other. From the use of fear to cultism, they knew which personality traits and buttons to push.

Which makes me wonder if they might not be humans from the future who are so mutated as to need body parts from the past to survive or to restart again.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 24, 2017 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The tutor keeps talking about "the greatest day." Is "the greatest day" the day the aliens arrived, or is it a day in the future?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, February 24, 2017 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
It's a day in the future and now that they've discovered this "countdown", they think that is when the chosen will be elevated or part of some sort of rapture? I forget the word the evil nanny keeps using.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, February 24, 2017 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I believe it is in the future

I think the aliens have discovered a use for humans, I never understood that bio/mechanical beings. so much easier just to have mechanical. Obviously if you are kept living, it will not be a life worth having. greatest day people are just buying into a hype that will not be a dream so much as a nightmare. they are not alien buddies.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, February 24, 2017 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Maybe the aliens alter humans in order to transform them into whatever the creatures are inside that armored suit. Maybe that's their reproductive process.

Maybe they're just mechanical beings that use a human brain as the main computer chip to run it.

Maybe they're using millions of human brains as a huge hive mentality to control all their invasion army from the moon.

Maybe humans are just being used as their batteries.

And, of course, there's still the "people nugget" theory!

At this point we still know next to nothing about the aliens themselves....or their motives! We've still never actually seen one...we've only seen their "outfits", the armor suit that covers them from head to toe. (Assuming, of course, that they actually have heads and toes under the armor!)

It's still wide open for speculation. Maybe they're from the future. Maybe they are the aliens that came to earth millions of years ago and mated with monkeys to create man, built the pyramids then left. Maybe they're the Scientology aliens and they're here to get Tom Cruise who's hiding somewhere in Clearwater Fl. Maybe they're from Atlantis. Maybe this is the second coming....they do seem to be pretty heavy into some kind of religion.

I like all the mystery of this show...what we don't know is more compelling than what we do know.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, February 24, 2017 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
borg?

If they were a food source, they would be stacked and packaged like we package meat.
IF they were used as part of reproduction - what did they use before humans?
If they are used for batteries? there should be a cheaper way to package them.
If they were being used for their brains - again, there has to be better mechanicals - it is not like we use mice to run our computers. the computers mechanical. are there because they are better than brains. I know this is a common story line, but I always, always think it is stupid.

If they are scientologists - I will be running for the hills - ha ha

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 1:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't know.. I watched this episode and found myself not caring much about anyone.. maybe Charlie but they are selling out on him to keep Lindsay happy. Not so good.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 2:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"it is not like we use mice to run our computers. "

My computer has a mouse.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, I wish someone would tell them where Tom Cruise lives so we can finally be rid of him.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 12:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I like the way you think!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 03, 2017 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OMG!! Juat watched the latest ep today and while watching someone being killed early in the episode.. I thought really the one I wouldn't mind seeing wiped out was that obnoxious little bully nanny, tutor, shill for The Greatest Day..

And then after awhile, she got shot as she yelled at Charlie, who obviously had learned to keep his ears open for threats and he heard intruders outside and whisked Gracie away as insufferable girl, who had rather viciously threatened Charlie with death if he didn't obey her earlier in the episode, was strafed with a machine gun as they busted in with intent to wipe out Will's entire family.

Now they are hiding out in a lesser abode, but the whole family is together (not Katie's sister or son)..

People are being offed right and left..

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, March 03, 2017 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well,t hey have to get the population down.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, March 03, 2017 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I know! I'm so happy at the demise of the cult girl! :-) I'm really enjoying this show. It's fast paced and Josh is nice on the eyes.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm totally missing something. Who were those guys that busted into Will's house and killed Lindsey? Is it some break-off group from The Resistance that thinks Will was responsible for what happened with the girl who killed herself and the guys that were shot by his partner?

Roteach

06-01-2003

Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
They were the Red Hands. It's a resistance group but I don't know if it's a separate group from Broussard's or not.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think its Broussard's group. He's only a group of three now. I think its the group where the mother of the girl who committed suicide is the leader. She may blame Will for her daughter's death. I don't know why he didn't tell her he tried to save her life but she committed suicide.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
You are right, Roteach and Lexie.. in the blog at the link above the thread we get this..

quote:

Did someone say "shades of ISIS?" Yeah, that's not a comparison we should throw around lightly. Everything we know about the Redhand, including how they came in and blasted the Bowman house (#RIPLindsey), tells us that this group is not quite like our friends Katie and Broussard. These people are radical and have proven their willingness to martyr themselves for the cause.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
More from this episode here:

http://www.usanetwork.com/colony/blog/colony-208-burning-questions,http://www.usanetwork.com/colony/blog/colony-208-burning-questions}

So Will let the leader go.. but all I see is Kerry (Carrie?) Weaver from ER without her cane.

LOL.. they used the hashtag #RIPLINDSEY but that was one death that made me happy..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 5:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Woot woot... I keep getting stuff right (unlike Lost where I was consistently confused for 6 seasons).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Interesting Seamonkey, even the blogger at The Colony doesn't seem to know what The Greatest Day is... LOL (now I don't feel so stupid)

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I was shocked to see Lindsey dead. Not sad though.I wish we could see what the aliens look like.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Is it wrong that I said, "Yay!" when the intruders shot Lindsay?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I never liked Lindsey and she was really threatening the family.

I was happy they took her out.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 10, 2017 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wow.. things are certainly ramping up.

I wish I thought Will actually killed his "partner" with the broken bottle.. but not sure of that.

Lots of escapes. kids abducted, Will escaping, meeting up with the pilot Katie, Will, Broussard and the pilot together, Katie and Broussard reclaiming the kids (but that daughter needs to learn to shut up at times.. a liability).

And that woman vs the Greatest Day guy.. another showdown.

Interesting, where the pilot landed in the pool.. inside the bloc the people well they had a pool with water and were growing food and all.. I don't think we will see anything about that though.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 10, 2017 - 1:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Episode synopsis.. and others eps if you scroll down..