TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Grammys

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Grammys users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 12, 2017Kappy25 02-12-17  11:25 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I channel surfed and missed a bunch. I didn't really want a political lecture on how I should think. I should have recorded it bc I missed Bruno Mars. Beyoncé I could have done without. She's got a nice voice I just don't care for her music.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Beyonce looked very pretty. It just seemed like a bunch of nothing.

Bruno Mars was the best! Now that was a fun tribute to Prince and one I am sure he would have liked.

I hadn't heard of Cynthia Ervio but what a beautiful voice she has.

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
I agree Jimmer. I thought Ed Sheeran was fantastic! I can't believe no one is talking about his performance. It's like he was playing multiple instruments while singing and that takes an amazing amount of coordination and talent.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just watching my tape, laughing at John Travolta admitting he can't read the teleprompter, LOL.

And Stressed Out, taking their pants off, too funny.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow Ed Sheeran is unbelievably talented! That was fabulous.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
He is amazing. He played three nights at Wembley Stadium in front of 90,000 people and it was just him and his guitar. True raw talent.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And it still amazes me how fabulous Adele is, her tribute for George Michael was just stunning.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And OMG, The Time....I loved when the guys in the audience were dancing with them.

And how does Beyoncé's gown stay so firmly on her boobs, does she have on that stick'em that football players use, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
and Bruno Mars was incredible doing the Prince songs!

I don't normally watch the grammy's since I haven't heard of half the artists, but this year with so many tributes for the artists I loved, I am glad I taped the show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well that was really great, thoroughly enjoyable without Beiber and Kanye.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: