TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 06, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Colony - on USA & Bravo (Canada): Archive through February 06, 2017 users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Sorry, I cracked up with the defense force being under the wall. It was terrible to laugh at that , but how could you help it?

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I hope you like it as much as I did! I really want Katie to get sent to the Factory ASAP. The actress who plays her is so annoying - her facial expressions almost never vary. She annoyed me the very same way when she was on "The Walking Dead" - I think I just have to learn to block her out whenever she's on screen.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Uncle Ricky - I fell in love with this show when it came on last year. It felt like forever for season two to finally hit the screen!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I watched my recording last night. I love this show. I wonder if their older son who was arrested will be sent to the Factory on the Moon or if Will can save him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 16, 2017 - 4:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Will will end up staying with his ex partner in Santa Monica..

I finally watched tonight.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, January 16, 2017 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed the first episode. I liked seeing the start of the invasion. Glad this show is back.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I was glad to see this show back! On the latest episode, did I see this properly--Kate's sister is part of some group of 'special' people the aliens wont touch? It seemed to be a big deal to get into this group. Poor Will got his son back, but how much of his son is left in that little boy?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, that's what I concluded too. She was initiated into this special club or group. Yikes. Can't say I'd turn it down, but I'm sure it comes with some catch.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I'm going to guess that now that Maddie has the special inner circle membership, she will be able to use that power to banish that creepy nanny from brainwashing Katie's daughter. The actress who plays the creepy nanny is doing a fabulous job of making us hate her!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 2:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ric, I think the creepy nanny is part of the group that Kate's sister just joined.

Just seems darker all round.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I agree. There is in way she's getting rid of that nanny, not now -- she's one of them now! She will have to tow the line and fall in line! Scary, but a self-preservation move IMO.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maddie, (Kate's sister) mentioned sending the Gracie (Kate and Will's youngest daughter) back to Kate.. but Kate seems in danger, or threats of danger from Jennifer (the ex social media woman), who is being threatened by Don Bennett (the new boss )(the new Proxy?). They want Broussard and they want some item.. probably the device Katie and Broussard removed from the alien and they think Jennifer has it, which is why they ransacked Jennifer's home.

Meanwhile Snyder (the old boss, ex-Proxy) is not dead or on the moon or factory but threatening others to stay alive himself. We see him when Bram is in a group of workers.

Meanwhile Will (in Santa Monica) realizes he just traded a human being for access to his youger son Charlie and that Devon (his former work partner), who he broke up with before the arrival (and who we only met this season in the flashback episode), has basically been working with human traffickers led by Solomon, but this time it brings him access to Charlie, who is the kid we have seen attacking people to stay alive.

So Will goes back to take out the traffickers, single handed.. and they amazingly present themselves to him one by one.. and then free the captured humans.

Solomon appears to be dead.. maybe not.

Bram (the older son) is spared from being shipped to the factory.. seemed like because he told them he has skills he could use.. though Noland (Kate's sister's guy, who is second human in charge of LA), seems to claim he saved the kid from the factory.. well Kate's sister claims he did.

The older son's teacher, who went with him under the wall is not saved and is dragged off, presumably for a much closer look at the moon than he had through his telescope..

So we have a huge mess of threatening and being threatened, selling out, indoctrinating..

Oh and that airborne craft that looks like a giant insect, seen as the older son and others are being hustled to their fate. I took a second look and wondered if that WAS one form of alien 👽 not a craft..

The group Maddie joined is the same group, The Greatest Day that the creepy tutor, Lindsey has been working for to indoctrinate Gracie and Maddie's diabetic son.

Also what we saw was 1969 astronauts finding a beacon on the dark side of the moon 🌙.. perhaps what started all this mess.

I did some reading on the official website..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 03, 2017 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Anyone still watching?

My DVR just stopped recording early.. so frustrating.. They were just getting into the shower when it stopped.

I like that Charlie does not like the creepy tutor but too bad Will missed finding the camera in the smoke detector that failed to go off with the fire Charlie started.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 03, 2017 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ok from some random clips on Facebook during the show.. it looks like in the shower Will is telling Katie they are under surveillance.

Meanwhile Jennifer seems to be deleting files.. of course we know that is impossible in real life.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 03, 2017 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The same DVR decided I only needed the first 5 minutes of Chicago Med tonight, also.

I loathe having to exchange DVRs since then I lose all my season set ups and cannot reprogram for shows not currently running.

And I have no idea what to expect from Spectrum.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, February 03, 2017 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
In the shower, Will whispers to Kate that they are being watched, that the smoke detector had a camera in it, and that the whole house is probably bugged.

So he did see it. :-)

And if you didn't see it, Jennifer looks to be offing herself, sitting with an old video of her boyfriend (?) and a bottle of wine and a bottle of pills.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 03, 2017 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks.. the facebook pic has a caption that has him telling Kate they can't talk.

The part about Jennifer.. thanks!

In a recent episode she was looking at a picture that seemed to be her family.. her guy and I think a child, maybe even a dog.

So when her new boss asked about her family.. even prior to that I had the feeling they were dead.

I think in surveillance of Kate and Gracie, then having Kate offer herself up, then seeing Will and Charlie, Jennifer related to all that ..

We still don't know what happened to Will's sidekick Beau or Bo, or to Broussard.

But Devon seems vaporized and gone..

Charlie sure sees through BS.. good thing.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, February 03, 2017 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Loved it when I saw that the only computer terminal without a watcher is the one that was monitoring Jennifer as she was taking the pills. Wonder if that's the station she was to be working at starting the following day?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, February 03, 2017 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm still watching. I like this show quite a lot. I really hope she doesn't succeed in killing herself.

Love that the boy is trying to get the nanny fired. Pun intended.

On a tangent -- when I watch this show I think to myself: this is our future under the Trump regime. Walls and all!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm still watching. I felt sorry for Jennifer. I went through a Divorce Recovery program a few years ago, part of which talked about suicide not being an option. Pills are a bad way to go. You don't just fall asleep. You can become violently ill and convulse. It's ugly.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 04, 2017 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, I imagine it is more an issue that if she sticks around she either sells her soul and destroys other people, or she ends up on the Moon at the Factory.

And lost her family.. But she wouldn't be alone in that in the situation of this show.

I would think there would be a very high rate of suicide.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me too. I totally understand why she did what she did. I'm just saying it's not an easy death.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
depends on the pills. Having overdosed on over prescribed pills in the past, it was a peaceful passing. It took them 3 days to get the medication out of my blood to keep me alive, and that is because I drove to the hospital when I started feeling not normal, instead of waiting for a doctor appointment. they got me into the emergency room before I Lost consciousness. I remember waking a few times when the crash cart raced into the room, it was like a curiosity, no urgency, just very sleepy.
so some may kill you badly, but others not so much.

Now as to her future as a data person in the rooms looking toward other's backs, It almost looked like the people were attached to the machines.

I am still curious why they need people at all if they are so advanced they can build that huge wall in one day.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"I am still curious why they need people at all if they are so advanced they can build that huge wall in one day."

People nuggets.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
would that be fried or baked? Hmm to serve man?