TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
24 Legacy

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: 24 Legacy users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 10, 2017 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
We didnt know if we would like this reboot without the iconic Kieffer as Jack but Corey Hawkins is doing an excellent job!!! we really enjoyed the first 2 hours, total action!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 10, 2017 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We started to watch it, but I'm pretty tired of the whole terrorism thing. We get enough of that on the evening news. I'm over it.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, February 10, 2017 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I watched the first episode and thought it was pretty good. I'll give it a try and see where they go with it. I do like the idea that it is real time (LOL - even if they do take liberties with that) and that makes it a unique series.

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I just said the exact same thing (almost verbatim!!) to someone last night! ☺

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Starr, the other thing I said was we really need Chloe or a Chloe type character :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Chloe was a great character. I loved how she evolved over the seasons.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm just going to copy what I put in the 'premiere' thead . . .

Great start to this series ~ Just as intense as the original.

By the end of the first episode, you realize exactly who will replace Jack Bauer in terms of being the hero and doing the right thing. I wasn't sure about the actress playing the head at CTU but she was great as well - a good replacement for Bill.

The 2nd episode did not disappoint!

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Delicious episode tonight. I wonder which role Gerald McRaney has more fun playing: The baddie on this show or the goodie on "This Is Us"?

Pamy, thanks for pointing out that Corey Hawkins went from playing Heath on "The Walking Dead" to being the star of this show! It's amazing what a pair of glasses can do to make an actor look so different. 😜😜😜

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I know Uncle Ricky ~ I didn't even realize he was the same actor at first but then he never really had that much time on WD.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, March 13, 2017 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
TONY IS BACK!!!!!!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: