TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 03, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 03, 2017 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Da'Vonne was on, too.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You know what I just realized? Donna's big facial mole is gone. Remember she used to have a big mole right in the middle of one of her cheeks? Gone.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hope she had it removed just for vanity, not because of a scare. I thought she was looking especially good this visit.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was thinking that, too, Kitt. Donna is definitely looking better. I think it's because had two children in real life, one after another, and she plumped up. But now she is back to her skinny, big boobed look.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 31, 2016 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good grief Nicole, just give them a bunch of eggs, they can find a surrogate to carry a multitude of babies then.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, November 11, 2016 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Good episode today! I love it when Ridge gets what he deserves!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Bill turned the secret bedroom into his "safe room", and he keeps different cash currencies in there, hahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and if Eric is well enough to be strolling around the neighborhood and having sex, shouldn't he be back at work already?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Is Bill's plan to impress RJ to make himself look like an a-hole?

Sounds like Brooke's finally got a clue about Ridge being all about conquests.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, November 18, 2016 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I was really liking 'good Quin' why do they have to bring Katy into it, it was fine.... I am starting to really hate change.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know, we need to have good Quinn for a while longer, and Katy is not even a candidate for Eric, they need to find someone for her.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just read that the blonde real estate agent is Bill's real life wife! And she's a real estate agent in real life, too. haha

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 28, 2016 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Today they showed Ridge looking over a cliff near the place he was meeting Brooke.

If my memory is right, every time they make a big deal about showing us a cliff, someone in the near future always goes over it or almost goes over it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just read they are going to add a teenage girl to the cast soon. I bet it will be a love interest for RJ.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, he seems like he's gong to be here for a while, so he needs a storyline other than matchmaking his parents.

I really thought you were going to be right about the fall, when Brooke was stumbling on the clifftop but I guess it was just to see that sand heart.

I'm so glad Nicole dumped Zende! I presume at some point she will take him back but what she said today was so true. I was happy the writers didn't try to justify his cheating.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, December 05, 2016 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brooke is such a fool.

The producers must be so mad they can't use all that archive footage they have of Brooke and Ridge because it's got the old Ridge in it!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OMG! Did that just really happen?!

If they pull one of those "It was just a daydream" things on us, I don't know if I'll be angry or relieved.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh!!! LOL, Naja, I was just going to say, is Quinn just hoping she could do this, LOL. I hope it is just a daydream.

That was some blood splatter on the marble floors.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Joseph Mascolo has died, the actor who played Massimo Marone. He was 87, didn't seem that old.

Just watching the last few minutes now... waiting to see what you're talking about above... whoa!!! There's blood pooling on the floor!! She must be dead, surely?!?

We have marble in our bathroom. Terrible idea (not ours, but the previous owner's). Everything causes it to pit, you'd never get blood out!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
It went on too long to think it was a daydream, but the spoilers for next week are out and make no mention of it, just say something about Katie seeing Quinn's dark side. They also say Quinn will have a new position at Forrester and if this really happened I doubt she would be anywhere but in jail.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it looked so real but it can't be real, must be a dream, because it ends too many stories. It just wouldn't be good storytelling for them when they could string everything out for months.

I think they are trying to tell us how close Quinn still is to Crazy Quinn, and make us think something big will happen eventually, even though she appears so much more reasonable now.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, December 12, 2016 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
All a dream... damn! :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 12, 2016 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Katy isn't dead, but I still think is should be a rule that a daydream can't be a Friday cliffhanger. Any other time, just not a Friday. Friday should be the sacred spot for the real drama. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I wonder how many "killing daydreams" we are going to have.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm really annoyed they're making Quinn fall for Ridge, it would be so much more fun if she was playing him.