TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 25, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 25, 2016 users admin

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
But! he will wake up, and when he does...Its on'..ha ha

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 07, 2016 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha, now Wyatt sees how unscrupulous Steffy is.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh that was the best when Wyatt over heard them talking...Busted!!! ha ha ... Dig your self out now Steff....you could have been nice, but now what...
This is going to be good.
Wyatt, don't hold this in, if you do then your just as bad.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, I love that Ridge and Steffy are busted. Now lets put Ridge in jail for a little while for doing this. And Wyatt you need to tell your wife that no one is in charge of her marriage than you two.

Quinn has nothing to do with it and hasn't done a thing to her in over a year, and really the only one she really did anything to was Liam.

Then lets remind Steffy of how she killed that one girl, can't think of her name - the semi crazy one, and then managed to hurt Ivy twice and should have had a little jail time for those.

Seems like that's about the same if not less than what Quinn has done. LOL.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Yep, your right Dipo... Oh happy day' when Wyatt told Quinn she had the power.. I am just hoping she stays calm and does not blow it, Let Eric when he is better take care of those lousy 'family members'... Yes, Steffi needs to suffer some...Now'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Steffy didn't even drop a beat, she is back at Liams.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Aly was the semi-crazy one.

I will be so annoyed if Liam takes her back and never remembers what she did and why they broke up!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 1:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Yea Kitt, still waiting for that info to come out but Liam seems to get over anything' concerning Steffy, But Ivy will have to somehow come into play soon in some way or another.

was so disappointed in Wyatt when he was still blaming his Mom for the break up, Good grief,

And' what about Rick and Maya asking for another Year of her sisters life (another baby) WOW. Im sorry but that takes some nerve..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It really is appalling that they are asking her to carry another baby, and we never even see the one they have.

Shouldn't they wait a couple of years. Are they going to ask her to give them 5 kids or something.

They can easily afford another surrogate and just harvest some of her eggs.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
They made a point today that Steffy does not want to sleep with Liam until her marriage to Wyatt is officially over. My first thought was that is so when she turns up pregnant in a few weeks there will be no doubt who the father is.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not pregnancy again! Usually they'd have her sleep with both so she doesn't know who the daddy is.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh goody, now Wyatt can help throw Ridge out of everywhere.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
oooo, Donna is back. I hope she gets into to some mischief :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hopefully she will talk some sense into Brooke about giving Ridge the shares.

Looks like Steffy and Liam did sleep with each other after all, so will there be baby drama?

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, October 21, 2016 - 1:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I just want to say, I am rooting for Quin and Eric. I like them together. Maybe just once this relationship will work out and they stay happy and prove everyone wrong. They will all be furious but Quin and Eric will be in Bliss.
Can someone please leak all this talk of Bill's shares being on the marriage table to Brook. What if Eric gives his shares to Quin? or one of them decides they don't want to play along with Ridge's plan. Why do they 'Forester offspring' all just do what ever Ridge says?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, October 21, 2016 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sadly I think the only way Ridge is going to not get Forrester is if Bill and Brooke don't marry. And then he'd "win" because he'd get Brooke, at least until he got bored of her again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 21, 2016 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH I so hope that Eric told her to fire Ridge, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 21, 2016 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH yippee!!!!! Ridge and STeffy are out.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, October 21, 2016 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Since both Wyatt and Ivy will be living on the Forrester grounds, (Ivy in the guest house), I am sensing another reunion. Ivy really burned Wyatt, but he eventually always listens to his mommy, and his mommy loooooves Ivy right now.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I am not understanding the shares' thing. So if Ridge and Steff are out, (love it) what happens if Brook still gives Ridge her shares? and What if Eric gave all his shares to Quin? and she obviously is not going thru with this take over plan, can it be stopped. OR', will the big mouth sister? the one that just got back to help with the wedding, ugggg if she leaks it and RJ finds out, can he stop it. I dont understand the shares 'power' and are they worth more than the power of attorney?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Assuming this works somewhat similar to real life, there will be a Board of the owners and they will agree or simply vote on all important decisions of the company. Important decisions will be things like appointing a President, appointing a CEO etc., and then those appointees will likely make the lower down decisions for their area (like appointing VPs, setting up new marketing plans etc.) but at any point they could be overruled by the Board.

The Board of owners are she shareholders, and each have a say according to their percentage of stock. Over 50% and they can control everything. Right now Ridge (20% control), Steffy (25% control), and Thomas (5%) agree but as combined they only have 50% of the shares not over 50% they can't do anything. They're actively blocked by Eric at 37.5% control and passively by Bill at 12.5% control (who just doesn't seem to vote).

(Getting carried away here I know) So nothing changes the Owners of the company except them selling the shares. So if Ridge and Steffy no longer have their jobs it matters for day to day running, because they can't control the area of the company that used to be under their purview, but they still have the votes on the Board that correspond to their ownership. So that's 45% combined, less than 50% so it leaves them without the ability to change anything for now, and they need to work with other shareholders before they can make decisions again.

But if Bill gives Brooke his shares and she votes with Ridge and Steffy then together they control 12.5%+20%+25% = 57.5% so they can make whatever decisions they want for the entire company, including things like forcing Eric's retirement and reappointing themselves to President and CEO.

It doesn't matter whether Eric controls his shares or Quinn controls his shares under his Power of Attorney, he cannot do anything alone because he's only got 37.5%. In fact he can't do anything even if Donna took his side and either told Bill not to sell his 12.5% or bought them from him herself, because he still wouldn't have over 50%, but he could block Ridge and co. from doing things by stopping them having over 50%.

So bottom line if Ridge and co. get Bill's shares they have over 50% control and can change things, with or without being currently employed by Forrester. Without Bill's shares Eric can block them from changing things and therefore can stay as the top decision maker.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
wow Kit, thanks..its complicated...So maybe if someone gets wind that Ridge wants Brooks' marriage to Bill 'short lived' (shares only) then Bill may go over the deep end and refuse to give them up? I guess that's the only hope...
Oh I so much dislike Ridge....

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Donna's going to talk to Eric and realise he's fully functional, does love Quinn despite her past, and will not support Ridge ousting him. So she could tell Bill that Ridge and Brooke kissed or maybe she could work some sisterly magic on Brooke, and make her realise Eric's fine.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes, go Donna, LOL.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I think today is the day that Victor and Paul from Big Brother are supposed to be making their appearance on B&B.