TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 06, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 06, 2016 users admin

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling that RJ is going to find out about the shares that Bill has that they all want and he will go to Eric.... I hope so anyway. I want Eric to have full knowledge of what his free loading 'family' are up to... I kinda like this Eric and Quin. Now Quin 'don't screw it up'.

also Why do they have RJ all hunched over? He stands so bent, wondering if he is going to suddenly stand up straight and be a power house or something. Does RJ have Shares?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So is Steffy going to push Quinn down the stairs, LMAO.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
DH thought today it looked like Eric might get so angry that he would have a stroke or heart attack or something. Remember when he was sitting alone up in his room getting madder and madder?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thank goodness Quinn's photo is so much better than that god awful one of Maya.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't believe they had Perez Hilton playing the priest. I just don't like that guy.

eta: Stephanie's picture has been back up since Rick moved out. So Quinn's picture replaced Stephanie's.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 26, 2016 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH, I know Naja, I was just comparing the two, Maya's was so awful.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adult Temper Tantrum's is right. Can Eric fire them? I hope he does, LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Fire Ridge and Steffy!!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh I knew something would happen to Eric before he signed that paper....damn....My only hope is that he guilt'ed the rest of those lazy free loaders and they grow a conscious.. I hope he comes back soon because I really like this Eric and I actually like Quinn with him... I can not stand Ridge....or Stephanie, they both make me sick. urg...

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't believe how good my DH is at predicting things on this show sometimes! He called Eric's heart attack last week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, the way Ridge has been manhandling Quinn, she should throw his butt in jail.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's going to be in a coma or something for a while, he didn't sign Ridge's power of attorney thing because he was mad at him, so now Quinn rules Forrester, I love it!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, goody!!! I wasn't sure what it was that he hadn't signed. I was afraid it was the marriage license.

This is even better than firing Steffy and Ridge, which I hope she does. She can put Rick into the Presidency and win back half the family.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Yes Naja, Your Husband is good...ha ha. And Dipo, I also think Ridge is taking this too far, if someone touched me like that, well, not good.
I am glad that its the power of attorney, and I hope that Quinn is in charge, I am so mad at how they are treating her. Please Quinn, don't disappoint me. BE GOOD!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
What the heck is wrong with her son? He just sits in that office like it has nothing to do with him. Heck it's his wife and his mom and he just sits there waiting for a phone call.!

It's obvious that the real reason Steffie is so mad is that she wants Liam.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
alright, so the marriage cert is not signed...hmmm, but what is the envelope that 'whats his face has'? (the lawyer) The power of attorney, could it be that Quin is on that? could that rule over the marriage cert. Ridge is making me nuts, him and steph need some karma.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep, Chewpito, I think that Eric didn't give Ridge the power of attorney, he needs to be thrown out on his butt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha!!! Go Eric, stick it to Ridge.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They showed a pic of it at the end, it was a Durable Power of Attorney with Quinn as the named person who makes all decisions that Eric would have made were he able. So yah boo sucks to Ridge .

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
This episode made me so happy at the end...I cant wait till they stick it to steph and Ridge. Now Carter has to disclose this, Right? I am so scared that Ridge is going to somehow keep this info to himself.. Eric wake up'

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    

This better come back and bite Ridge!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh please, Bite back in a huge way.. Carter is screwing himself by not revealing the Power of attorney...This is going to be good.... Eric, wake up'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did Steffy's hair suddenly grow? And why is Caroline all of a sudden so enamored with Thomas?

Can't watch Ridge be an ass, come on Carter, spill the beans and protect yourself from Ridge/Steffy.

And Eric....WAKE UP and kick Steffy/Ridge to the curb.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I know' wake up Eric and fire every last one of them... I am so ready for some revenge...

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You just know he'll wake up and have memory loss :-(