TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 02, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The View: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 02, 2016 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I am beginning to think that this new lineup is going to stick. They have already gotten rid of Michelle, Raven will probably be next. I really like Sarah so I hope she does stay.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Friday, July 08, 2016 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
The lawyer person, Sonny I think, is good, too. They should make her permanent.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
I'm in hog heaven. Ms Behar is hosting a 20 year retrospective of the show today featuring lots and lots of footage from the good old bad old days. Lots of Ms Jones in her pre-Mrs Jones-Reynolds days, Ms Viera, bad hairstyles on Ms Behar, and Rosie feuding with Mrs Haaselbeck.

Good times awful times!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That was their primetime special from a couple weeks ago. It was really good. I never really started watching until after Meredith left, so it looks like a whole different show to me when I see her at the table.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Oh I didn't even know there was a primetime special! It was odd to me that one of the few alumna who didn't appear on-camera to reflect on her years on the show was Mrs Hasselbeck. (Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Ms O'Donnell was absent, too.)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Tish, ahhhh those were good ole days. Your write ups are legendary!

Tishala

08-01-2000

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
You're very kind, Ms Pamy!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. Legendary. Those were great fun.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Your recaps were the ONLY reason I watche the show!!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Well, crapola! I never even heard of Tisha's write-ups, since it was a show I never watched.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I agree about Tishala's commentary. I loved reading it!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wish Tish would do a couple more commentaries, at least. By the time I ventured out to the other tv shows part of the board from the BB area, she had stopped doing them.

Season 20 starts tomorrow, maybe she will do us the honor? :-)

btw, I am so curious to see if the table has changed staff at all. They have denied all the rumors, but sometimes the rumors have a little (or a lot) of truth.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Monday, September 05, 2016 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
You're all so sweet. And I'm blushing.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I tried to watch a few days of last week's show and it was just sad. Whoopie is so transparent in her favoritism. Joy compared Ryan Lochte to the rapist at Stanford and no one called her out on the difference between their 'crimes'. Paula was seated next to Whoopie and kept silent. Raven and Candace are just not meant for a talk show, period. Sarah is a sweetheart but really doesn't add anything.

I might not agree with Sunny or Jedediah a lot of the time but I do enjoy their discussions due to their intelligence and knowledge. More of them please and less of the "Disney" people!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I try but I just can't. It would help when the give false information to come back and admit it, but they never do.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Since Whoopie took over the friendliness to the audience is gone. The crew used to take turns talking to the audience during commercials to keep us interested, not any more. The go off stage or get primped on stage, always must have perfect makeup, it must wear off so fast, heh.Honestly I don't recall sitting in any other show and see so many make up people run out. even when they run films, not so much Whoopie and Joy, but most of the young crew, Whoopie and Joy are usually standing there talking to the next guest, probably trying to find out why they are there. I can't complain about the free stuff, though will be going back soon.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Did they fire Raven?

Tishala

08-01-2000

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
no

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I think we need a vote and it's a binding vote and the person we vote for MUST without debate do what we say

Please vote for one of the following...

1. Fire Whoopie
2, Change the Chanel
3 Bring back Tishala's recaps.

Remember , all votes are binding and will be honore d by the winner.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 30, 2016 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was just thinking how Barbra hasn't been on in awhile. I think I know why. She is friends with Trump. If she goes on the show, she will have say what she thinks of him at this point.

So I will bet a donut that Barbra won't be on before the election.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I am in a minority but I like Whoopi.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched The View in years and am surprised it is still on the air.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I basically like Whoopie, too. I don't always agree with her, but I like her.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Texannie -- 3!!!!!!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
nevermind