TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 19, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, so is crazy Steffi coming back? the one who kills people with rocks, electrocutes and causes people to fall now stairs, hahahahaha.

Maybe they will put Steffi in the crazy house and validate the new/good Quinn.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was thinking Wyatt might snap this time.

Or, Quinn gets murdered, and there are so many people angry at her right now that we could get an all out murder mystery going.

Wyatt, Ridge, Steffy, Rick, who else?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Amazing how Steffi doesn't see how similar to Quinn she is.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I have never seen so many adult temper tamtrums in my life.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wanted to literally see Liam drag Quinn out of the Forrester mansion kicking and screaming, but they didn't let it go that far

I wanted to see it because that's what he told Steffi he would do, and I wanted to see if he had it in him to follow through.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
OK, Steff will prob get back with Liam and then 'something' is going to happen to Quin 'at the hands/or what looks like hands' of Steff, Liam will question it and then suddenly his memory will come back and he will remember the Ivy ordeal/and then the steff in bed with Wyatt thingy before he left her. Prob not but I keep waiting for him to get his memory back. Steff moves around so fast, I actually want Quin to act normal for once and for her and Eric to make a go of it. I can not stand Ridge.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I love that scenario Chewpito! And Brook should get back together with Ridge since she told Caroline she can always get him back.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah so "I'll do anything" Ivy is going to have to seduce Liam to keep him away from Steffy.

She should definitely start by telling him why he left her!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wonder if Steffy will turn back into a "accidental killer" again, LOL.

Oh do you mean telling Liam why he left Steffy? At first I was thinking you meant why did he left Ivy and I couldn't remember, LOL.

I forgot that he left her because she kept intimidating Ivy, much like she thinks Quinn does, so maybe then Liam will remember seeing Steffy in bed with Wyatt.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, Ivy said she'd do anything to get to work for Forrester again, and by the look on Quinn's face at the end she obviously thought the most helpful thing Ivy could do was stop Liam going after Steffy. So she should tell Liam why Liam left Steffy, which was because Steffy couldn't help accidentally trying to murder Ivy.

It's a shame Ivy doesn't know about Steffy in bed with Wyatt after just one night alone without Liam. But like you say, maybe it will make him remember.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 02, 2016 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Ivy does look "childish"; did they forget what she looked like before, she wasn't that prudish before.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 02, 2016 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The sword is stupid.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Ivy should give up on the accent!

As far as we know Quinn is on the level about liking Eric, right? There's nothing I've missed suggesting she's using him for something is there? And nothing to suggest he's going senile?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Correct Kitt, Eric likes the bad girls and Quinn has cleaned up her act just enough to be appreciative of him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I just hope that Brooke finally gets a clue and doesn't let Ridge use her stock to throw him out of Forester.

Maybe Rick and work on her, even tho I know he doesn't like Quinn either.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
When they were telling Rick I thought maybe he'd stick up for his dad and tell Brooke to beware, but so far he hasn't. Someone needs to stick up for poor Eric, it's horrible what they're doing to him.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, September 09, 2016 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Not sure how it works, but I hope Eric hurries up and Marries Quin with out anyone knowing...a secret wedding'. Yes, this would be good, and then gives her his shares secretly to her, or something like that? would it be like cutting Eric but impossible to cut Quin, well that would really screw it up wouldn't it'? I cant stand Steffi so I just want something to happen to blow her up...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 09, 2016 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
According to the wiki:

Eric owns 37.5% of the shares and Bill (currently) owns 12.5%, so together these two own 50%

Steffy owns 25%, Ridge 20% and Thomas 5%, so that's the other 50%.

So I don't think anything Eric does (with the shares) can save him unless he can make Brooke side with him not Ridge.

Unless they were going to try to declare him incompetent (which is surely impossible, even in soap world) and seize his shares, in which case if Quinn and Eric were already married I assume they would go to Quinn. But then they could still overrule her unless she has Bill's/Brooke's shares too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, how come Rick has no shares, I find that odd. Especially after he was CEO for a while.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, never has either, because for some reason the "Forrester Family" was always Stephanie's children, not Eric's.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I just saw Pam in a Hallmark movie, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 12, 2016 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So yeah I am sure the Dodgers, it was the Dodgers right?, just ask you to sing without having you practice or prepare for the event. That's believable.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 12, 2016 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Do you think TPTB know how much we love that Steffy is not getting her way. Just hope it goes on for several more weeks, and can we see Ivy and Liam at least go out to dinner a few times soon!.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, September 12, 2016 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Also someone else chose Maya's clothes! I mean, she looks great in everything, but that's something you'd want to get involved in!

Definitely need to get Liam and Ivy together, although she should lose that accent.

No surprise now she might marry someone else Ridge is right back making a play for Brooke.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh goody!!! Eric and Quinn are going to get married before Brooke and Bill, LOL.

Come on Steffy, get your own life and leave other peoples' alone.