TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 20, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 20, 2016 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I can't wait till Sonny finds out what Ava did to Morgan 😬

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, that will be very entertaining. I just hate when they have characters mess with medications.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Maxie is looking a little gaunt or something, and having her hair pulled back like that isn't helping.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I was thinking the same thing. She doesn't look healthy.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 11, 2016 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I actually googled Kristen to see if there was any mention of her weight loss. When she left they said it was due to skin problems and divorce stress . Maybe its makeup but she looks very gaunt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 12, 2016 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And why is Paul putting up with Ava, just inject her and throw her down a well, LOL.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, September 12, 2016 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Paul stood in the stairwell shortly after the Ava confrontation. He then stated that if she only knew just how far he could go.

I too think someone needs to put Ava out. She seems to have her hand into everything.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well at least now they are trying to give us a reason for Paul being a serial killer. Does anyone remember what he said about his daughter when Anna realized he had killed that guy and used his body to pretend Carlos was dead?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think Paul is going to kill Sabrina next.....

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
So something happened with his daughter that is making him want to take down General Hospital. Okay. This storyline can end now.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Why this is a stupid story is because "Why NOW"? Why didn't he do something after whatever happened to his daughter then?

Stupid stupid stupid.

The writing has gotten,so bad

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Have y'all read that Tyler Christopher isn't coming back as Nikolas?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen that Whrlwnd, I thought it was planned for him to return, but then I was never clear on why he left in the first place.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Come on Sabrina, don't be dead just be really close to dead so you can come back and nail Paul.

I need Julian to go to prison and Ava to be off balance because she can't blackmail Paul to get him off.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
They say negotiations broke down with Tyler.

I wish they hadn't killed off Sabrina. Not liking the way they have things going lately.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well shoot, Sabrina didn't make it darnit.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I knew Sabrina would be next..... They way they had Michael makes such a big deal about her going back to working at hospital..... (Which was stupid) ...... I really wasn't a,big fan of her, she was okay.

I think somehow down the road it will be Ava that will nail Paul, because she will need to make a deal somehow for all her bad deads...... Lol

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
That makes me sad about Sabrina. She was so good, sweet, and pretty. I'm going to miss her.

It's time for the PCPD to get their acts together and figure out it's Paul.

The way I understood it, Tyler went on LOA because his contract came up and they were working on renegotiations, but it appears that it hit a wall, and he's confirmed that he's not coming back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So will we be getting a new Nicholas or will they just let the character stay dead for a while. I don't really miss him and I hated how they had changed his character.

Florin

08-27-2006

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I wasn't expecting Sabrina to die. Does anyone remember any history on Paul's daughter that would make him upset with general hospital.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I remember that she had some disease, the same disease that Tiffany had, remember her? I can still see all that blonde hair.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Just read on Bryan Craig's Instagram that he is leaving the show too. I wonder if they will recast Morgan right away or send him off for a while.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haha! Yeah right! In what universe does a murder trial happen over night and come back in an hour or less with a verdict!

So lame!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I have to say that I loved the way Sonny looked at him. If looks could kill.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, Lostfan, AND, how could he not be convicted on ANYTHING... not even stealing evidence or obstructing justice. Plus how is there not enough evidence of attempted murder when Sonny testified to what he saw.

AND what the heck happened to Alexis??? Did someone drug her or something.