TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Falling Water on USA

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Falling Water on USA users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Did anyone catch the preview of this new show that was on USA a couple of nights ago? I had flagged it as a show I was interested in, so set this up to record. I think this was the first episode, shown entirely without commercials. The series begins on Oct. 13th.

At first I thought it might be about aliens, but apparently it's about people's dreams being connected. They keep saying, "Did you ever wonder if your dreams were trying to tell you something?" I have the most imaginative and entertaining dreams, so of course this intrigued me.

It was a very strange show, but I'm hooked and need others to discuss it with. I think I might love this show, so of course it will probably be canceled.

Anybody else catch it?

The imdb page says it's from the producers of The walking Dead and Homeland. Even better!!!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
They say ppl who have very strange and vivid dreams are usually very intelligent.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've heard that, too, Lakecat. I think it's probably true.

I do have the most entertaining dreams. A lot of traveling to places I love and seeing people I haven't seen for a while (especially loved ones who have passed on). I once dreamed after my dad passed away that Heaven sent him back on a three week furlough to help my mom with the paperwork. I even remember dreams I had when I was just a little girl.

The flip side of that coin is that I also sometimes have the most intense and frightening nightmares and have been known to wake everyone in the house. Mostly happens when I am stressed about something.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Isn't anyone else watching this show? I think it's fascinating, although I'm never quite sure what's real and what's a dream. Pretty sure they want us to feel this way. Very intriguing.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I've been watching but I'm starting to get a little bored....the repetitiousness of different fragments of the dreams and the fact that they are, in fact, dreams means they can be interpreted a million different ways...but there's not enough information to interpret them anyhow.

It's like the show is raining puzzle pieces but they aren't fitting together or even landing close to one another...and there's no picture on the box!

I assume it will all start fitting together at some point but, for me, it needs to be sooner rather than later. I have fallen asleep while watching the last two episodes...and even though I wake up and rewind the recording and watch it again, neither time did it make any more sense watching it wide awake than it did when I was "watching it" sound asleep.

I love the concept...I get that these people are all experiencing different parts of one another's dreams.....it's the pace and repetition that's getting to me.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I have fallen asleep while watching the last two episodes...

Yes, SFJF, but what did you dream about???

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
LOL

I have no idea. I just know that I could still hear the TV after I had nodded off and in my head I thought I was following the show...but when I opened my eyes, what I saw on the screen didn't match up with what I was imagining even a little bit. :-)

It's like when you're dreaming that you're in a building and a fire alarms goes off and you open your eyes and realize the alarm clock is buzzing.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
I have DVR every show. I am waiting to watch all together. Hoping for clarity. Ill see what happens.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm so confused. I have no idea what's going on.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: