TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 16, 2016 users admin

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, July 25, 2016 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I didn't start watching B&B until around 2000, so I wasn't around for Rick's birth. I would love it if they re-wrote history and find that a similar situation happened then, that Ridge, not Eric, is actually Rick's father. Not only would there be a huge adjustment in their relationship it would mean that Rick is also a Maroney, something he delights in pointing out about Ridge.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well that was stupid is she going to marry Thomas now? Makes no sense. I guess they want Brooke to have someone so she goes back to Ridge.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is getting way out there....since when would a company (Forester Creations) lend it's President to another company (Spencer Publications) for a media/product campaign.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Cathie, didn't they do something that checked Rick's paternity? Like they found out because of some blood test or something? I'm not sure, I wasn't watching them either.

Yep, I think Ridge is free so he and Brooke can get back together. I think Caroline's much better suited to (this) Thomas, I just hope they don't decide to make him go psycho again.

It's a fashion show, or part a fashion show, so I guess they think anyone in fashion should be there. It's all ridiculous though! As is having Wyatt lathering on the social media stuff.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Doesn't that blond girl flirting with Liam look a lot like Steffy's dead twin sister Phoebe? I know it's not her, but they sure have a big resemblance.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 29, 2016 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She does a bit. Who was she meant to be? She had quite a big part for an "extra."

I'm surprised Liam hasn't realised that the quickest way to get Steffy back is to find someone else, Steffy would never put up with that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Fell asleep during the show, woke up to Steffy "forbiding" Eric from seeing Quinn. What else happened?

And I also thought, Steffy has a lot of nerve telling her grandfather what to do, LMAO.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Steffy slapped Quinn and told her she was going to get a restraining order on her.

Liam told Wyatt he was worried about Steffy because of Quinn, that he thought he'd seen Quinn and Wyatt should do something about it. Wyatt laughed at him.

Liam went and Quinn saw Wyatt, and he told her basically she was crazy.

I think that was more or less it.

It almost seemed like the Steffy actress couldn't keep a straight face forbidding her grandfather to see Quinn!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
When Steffy and Quinn were arguing, I thought for sure one of them was going to end up in a river or something. Because is you look behind Steffy during the argument, there is a bridge behind her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Someone needs to slap Steffy to shut her up, she is not the boss of the world.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Come on Eric, ask Steffy who the hell she thinks she is!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh Eric, just marry her there in Monte Carlo, and tell Steffy to grow up, hahahahaha.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'll be a bit disappointed if Quinn just goes home and that's that.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just read that Ivy's coming back before this month is over. I wonder which Spencer brother she will be consoling?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I believe that Steffy protests to much, she is just looking for a way out of her marriage.

She is irrational in her anger for Quinn, it doesn't make much sense. She is just a bit to into herself as the ruler of the world.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The thing is, unless she didn't want to marry Wyatt and isn't happy with him, Quinn hasn't actually hurt her. She's hurt Liam of course, but not Steffy. So simply by making such a fuss about being targeted she's saying that she's been wronged, which says she doesn't want to be married to Wyatt.

I think Ivy's back for Wyatt, but I don't know why Wyatt would take her back unless he just wants a rebound girl.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I get confused, was Wyatt going to ask her to marry him, and then she said she still loved Liam, or was it the other way around.

And I agree, Steffy wasn't hurt by Quinn, and if Liam would just remember, he was broken up with STeffy because he saw her in bed with Wyatt, wearing her underwear.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 05, 2016 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Perhaps Ivy will be back to remind him... just as Steffy leaves Wyatt!

According to the wiki, Wyatt didn't realise Ivy was still in love with Liam until Quinn told him, and then he dumped her.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So today I was watching a really bad scary movie from 2011 in on-demand called "Occupant", and I couldn't believe who I saw. Ridge! He played the creepy doorman for a Manhattan apartment building. It was the second biggest part in the movie. He barely looked like himself. I only recognized him because of the voice.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Now this is just too weird. I'm about 30 minutes into another scary movie called "The Harvesting", and there's Donna Logan! LOL
This one is a newish one. I'm glad she's got some work since she's been missing from BnB.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They're everywhere, Naja!

Today: oh no not Sasha and Thomas!! When her dad said that she'd never get a Forrester man I wondered which one it would be!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Come on Eric, run off and marry Quinn. Cook Steffi's little goose.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Dipo, Me too....I want Eric and Quinn to fall madly in love and squash her.... And Ridge too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Go Eric! Hahahahahahaha, Ridge has to move out of the house.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Very happy! Maybe Rick and Maya and Maya's painting can move back in!

Hey, actually does that mean that he stayed at the house and Caroline moved out? Or did they break up but still live together (until she went to NY)?