TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Season 4 - Discussion with spoilers f...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Orange is the New Black: Season 4 - Discussion with spoilers for the whole season users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was so sad about Poussey! She was by far my favourite inmate. And I really thought Caputo would tell the truth at the end.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Monday, July 04, 2016 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I JUST finished the season today. WOW!! I LOVED it.... I mean, I hated to see Poussey go... she was my favourite too! (shes my girl crush!) but I just loved it all, kept me very entertained and wanting more.

I was shocked about Caputo... but I guess he was trying to help the one who was still alive... I dont know...

The baby mouse!! OMG!! That guard made me sick... Will he die by his own gun?? I almost hope so.. but not by Dayanara!! what is she thinking?!?!

I liked the new character of Piscatella. Hard ass for sure but he made it interesting.

I hope Ruby Rose (Stella) is back next season.

Theres just so much to say...and process... I'll be back ;)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 04, 2016 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought Piscatella was going to be a good guy at first, but it sure didn't work out that way. The old guards might have been inept but at least they weren't inhuman.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, July 05, 2016 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I just finished the season and am absolutely heartbroken right now.

Curtisahahahaha

07-09-2001

Wednesday, July 06, 2016 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Curtisahahahaha a private message Print Post    
Not sure if Judy is going to leave as easily as she thought. (biotch!)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, July 11, 2016 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
wow, this show continues to surprise each season doesn't it? I'm just gutted over the death of Poussey. She was such a bright spot on the show. And then the most likable guard of all is responsible? I'm glad Caputo didn't throw him under the bus.

I wonder what Martha Stewart thinks of the Judy Character. :-)
Healey, the psychologist -- just heartbreaking. I hope he's back next season.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, July 16, 2016 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Ok I guess I missed it, what happened to Healey? Where did he go?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, July 16, 2016 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
He checked himself into a mental health facility.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, July 17, 2016 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks. He's a complex character.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 17, 2016 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I always feel bad for him, he really tries to help people. That wife he married and her mom are so cruel to him and now dealing with everything that happened this year. I want him and Red to live happily ever after :-)

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, June 26, 2017 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I like Healey as well.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, July 23, 2017 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It was shocking to see Poussey die like that. |Of all the charcters she is one of the few that probably didnt belong in prison in the first place! She was so smart and funny, and so likeable.
The Judy King character seemed realistic with her perks and interactions with the other women. She did manage to pull strings so she could get out early as I imgine a lot of people in her position would try to do.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: