TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 13, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 13, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well that answers that, they even mentioned they talked about it, feeding the baby formula I guess.

And Sasha needs to let go of this fake pregnancy, does she think she will just have a miscarriage.

UT OH, busted, protection every time, going to be hard to sell the busted condom bit.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Some lawyer Justin is, he said nothing while Quinn's laywer went on about consent! Surely consent isn't the issue when you're floating in and out of consciousness because of a head injury, while being denied healthcare, which is how Liam was at the beginning.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I just wish he would remember that he came home from Australia to find Steffy sleeping with Wyatt not wearing pj's.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes me too!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And of course a pregnant women comes along, LMAO, and wont the pee be a bit diluted. Does she really think that Zende won't go back to Nicole anyway. And how does she think she will continue to model swimsuits and swimwear.

Stupid storyline.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
yes, it's not like she can wear pillows up her dress and get on with her life!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I couldn't be happier that they are ending this whole fake pregnancy story. Now it's time to send Sasha to France or somewhere even further.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, they can send her on a modeling tour.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why in the world would Sasha give up her job just because Nicole asks her to? She can't go be a big model in Indiana, or wherever it is she was from.

And what pushed Bill's buttons about Ridge, and now Katie is sticking her nose in business that isn't hers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, Chicago...I guess she can be a model there.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I feel a bit sorry for her. Stupid to fake the pregnancy of course but at least she came clean relatively quickly.

Did you see Rick's new haircut? He looks really good now. I noticed he didn't have his shirt off when exercising like he used to... I guess even he pales in comparison to the adonis Zende.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Kitt. I just wonder who Bill thinks he wants in charge if he runs off Ridge, I don't think he likes Rick either.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It has to be Rick really, unless he thinks Katie should take the job. Or Brooke, which would upset Katie again. (Funny how Katie is now suddenly back to sane...)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, about Katie.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Made it a point to notice Rick's hair, LOL, and it was funny that he is working out in his t-shirt.

BUT doesn't he have a new baby at home that he should be spending time with? I thought he really wanted a baby, so why isn't he out on paternity leave.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not only that, the Avants are having their big meeting, so where is the baby?! I guess the nanny is kept busy!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 06, 2016 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hard to watch Bill saying all the things about Ridge that describe himself perfectly. LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This is making me laugh.

Every time Ridge makes everyone promise not to tell the secret, there are more people in the room than the last time. hahaha

He's going to need to rent a hall and use podium soon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahaha, it is pretty amazing how the list is growing. Pretty soon everyone will know, except the media.

And I can't believe we are going down the Bill/Brooke love story again.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wasn't sure if that was a daydream, didn't look like it but I think they did that to us last time.

Katie seems to be regretting her freak out where she told them to be together, but I think she was right. I'm sure it would hurt but there's no point being with someone who wants to be with someone else, and it's clear Bill wants to be with Brooke and Brooke wants to be with Bill.

Then Katie could go to Ridge for comfort, upsetting Caroline so she goes to Thomas :D.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So are we supposed to forget that Chaz Bono just played a Minister at Wyatt and Steffy's wedding 2 months ago? Now he's a cat burglar. haha

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well the Reverend business isn't well paid..!

I googled it to see if it was the same character, fallen on hard times and it is! Also found out a spoiler that's kind of predictable one way or another:
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Steffy and Wyatt's beach wedding might not be legal!

http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/news/46727/chaz-bono-guest-stars-on-bold-and-the-beautiful

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks for looking that up, Kitt.

I feel like within the past couple years they just did that story in your spoiler, Kitt. But I can't recall with whom.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 10, 2016 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Bill was a guest on "The Talk" today and he showed a clip for next week. Sheryl Underwood is going to be on a couple eps next week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
How is it that no one can seem to remember that Liam broke up with Steffy!! Come on Liam, remember.