TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 18, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 18, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am ready for Liam to figure this out and declare his love for Quinn and cause scandal all over the place. Let's get this moving.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
At the very end of the show today I feel like Liam was just starting to remember that he did used to love Quinn. Did anybody else see it? Or was I imagining it?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think he realised that she believed she loved him (or still does), and therefore wasn't just as evil as he was thinking, just... deranged. I think that's why he let her go.

I am back home and all caught up. Looks like Sasha's about to reveal who's her daddy, although to be honest I'm not that interested in that storyline, I just want Ridge to get found out. Rick needs to get Katie drunk and she'll tell him everything.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Steffy (Jacqueline Wood) wore a really beautiful sparkly full length gown to the daytime Emmy awards.

I have seen some others but none as elaborate as hers. It was gorgeous, is she up for an award?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Zende (Rome Flynn) looked hot and had a hot date, he wore a flowered jacket. And surprisingly it actually looked good and appropriate.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Dipo, the actors that play Caroline, Thomas, Nicole and Rick all got noms. I posted about it when it was announced.

I am sad that it's not televised this year on television. I looked up why and it's because they couldn't find a sponsor to fund it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 01, 2016 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, thanks Naja, I couldn't remember who was nominated.

I was sad they couldn't find a sponsor as well, I thought they did find someone to stream it but I haven't found anything other than twitter and facebook.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 02, 2016 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize it until recently, but even though BnB is always #2 in the ratings here in the US, it is actually the #1 most watched soap opera in the whole world. It is shown in more countries than any other soap.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 02, 2016 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's on in the UK, and from the description of the episodes it's pretty up to date too. But it's on a higher tier cable package than my family has so I've never seen it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 02, 2016 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
From what I understand, Australia loves BnB waaaay more than we do here.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 04, 2016 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I couldn't figure out why Katie was all up in Ridge's business, totally forgot they had had a relationship, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well I am surprised no one has punched Katie's lights out!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 06, 2016 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ridge folded really easily! Kind of a let down after all that build up.

Maybe Thomas can take that paternity leave and he and Caroline can fall back in love. Then Ridge can be alone, nyah hah hah.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 09, 2016 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I saw a spoiler video about Thomas and the baby:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Thomas kidnaps the baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n11SqNvZRw

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And just what does Thomas think he is going to do with his son now that he has driven off with him. Run away forever?

Has he ever even spent more than a half hour with him, is he going to hire a nanny on no salary since he has run away from his job.

Clearly not thinking this through, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's a shame, I think a better story would have been him fighting them in court. I know they are scaring him with hint of a threat of saying it's rape, but I think he would be very hard to beat in court, when they willfully hid that he was the father. I'm sure he would win very good access.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You can always tell when Steffy had a fresh lip injection. Her upper lip starts turning inside out. Then slowly turns back, until the next injection.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Has anyone ever suggested that Rick go to see a therapist.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I guess now Rick will find out and blackmail Ridge for the CEO job.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 13, 2016 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I remembered to look at Steffy's lips, yes, they are super pouty! Even more contrast than normal now they've toned down her hair and make up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 13, 2016 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh crap, I totally forgot to check them out.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, May 14, 2016 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just watching the Lucifer finale from a few weeks ago and "Katie" is in there! I'd have thought she had a big enough storyline recently not to look for other work.

The "Thomas" before this one was the potential bad guy on another show this week too, possibly Castle.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So will they ask Nicole to breastfeed the baby, or pump the breast milk, or will they even talk about it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I hope they just let the poor girl go back to her life.

I really hope Zende doesn't fall for Sasha's fake pregnancy for even a second.