TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 26, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 26, 2016 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I honestly don't see how Quinn can ever talk her way out of this one. Either she gets put away for a long time, or just disappears.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The question is will Wyatt cover anything up to protect his mother, because I agree, it's prison or an asylum! I think Wyatt's going to have to tell her to run, and try to persuade Liam that he will fix everything if he doesn't tell the police too much (Lt Baker no doubt!).

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think the strangest outcome would be is if even after Liam regains all of his memory and has time to think things over, he remembers the feelings he had for Quinn and ends up with her....hahaha

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The BnB cast is going to be on "The Talk" on Friday, tomorrow. Even the actress that plays Quinn will be there.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 08, 2016 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
thanks, I'm going to tape it! Wonder if that means something big will happen today.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 08, 2016 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well Liam did come home and I was LMAO when the locked Quinn into the closet. Wonder when they will get around to calling the cops.....OR will they just send Bill out there to get her.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 11, 2016 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hang on, how long ago did Quinn push Deacon off the cliff!?!? Was he still wet with seaweed on him when he released Quinn from the cupboard?!?!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 11, 2016 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, apparently he has been swimming around for a while, he went into the ocean on the 16th of March in real time.

I don't think even soap time can account for that time frame....I did laugh out loud when I saw the seaweed.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 11, 2016 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So funny!

And what's Steffy going to say to Liam? I was alone a whole 72 hours, I had no choice but to marry your brother!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, April 11, 2016 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
That is funny Kitt.... the time thing cracks me up...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Go Steffy, blame the brain impaired guy for you not waiting for him, LMAO.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well it's never Steffy's fault, we know that!

Wait until she finds out Wyatt saw the footage of Quinn taking Liam before the wedding.

And I presume the cup they got from Quinn's house will have Deacon's fingerprints on it... poor Deacon!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
DH and I couldn't help but laugh at Rick's new hair-do.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nooo that's bad!!! I totally missed it, I don't always look at the screen, just listen from the kitchen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Kitt I do the same thing. OMG, Naja, what is that! Do we have a clue what it is supposed to be?

Also did you guys laugh when the Detective asked about the seaweed, LMAO, I cracked up.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was wondering why you guys hadn't already commented on the hair....LOL
Really, it's bad. I bet it's just a transition hair-do while he is trying to grow out his shaved sides.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Katie is being nosy, none of her business and this doctor shouldn't even be talking to her. Amazing that she even went up to him.

And now Brooke searching her home for liquor and finding it hidden in the Perrier bottles, hahahaha.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Where do you suppose Donna and Marcus are supposed to be all these long months (years?) that they haven't been on the show?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Gone to wherever Oliver was all those months before he finally left!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just watching Tuesday's show, and I think Liam just said it was New Year's when he went on the plane with Ivy. But they don't say what time of year it is in their magical kingdom right now!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 2:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm cheering for Liam when he has a go at Steffy but after being shown sooooo clearly how it's all about her he STILL wants her back!?!

I'm waiting for the flashback where he remembers that the night he got back from the Australia flight they were already together in his bed (even though somewhat innocently - he doesn't have to know that detail!).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Me too Kitt, he needs to remember why he let her go and that he really loves Quinn, hahahahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why does Steffy look like she has stopped wearing makeup? Are they trying to make us feel sorry for her because she can't stay in love for more than 4 months?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh come on, lets get to Liam remembering finding Steffy in bed with Wyatt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, that tattoo healed up quick.