TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 06, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 06, 2016 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was funny when he complimented her (= Steffy's) long sexy legs!!

I am fascinated to see how this plays out, I hope they do it well.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
A real life Hope sighting! And I wasn't expecting that with poor Deacon! The splash was in the water, not on the rocks, so there's a chance he will live. I think that's what will bring Hope back, unless she just filmed that one phonecall as a favour and that's it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah I thought that was pretty interesting that Deacon took the dive, but I didn't really think Quinn was ready to give up on "Adam". She is really into this new "relationship".

Also I thought it was hysterical how they showed him going down back first, when she pushed him he was face down, so that cracked me up.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It looks like the actress that plays Hope was only back for that one episode. She came back for one last year, too. The tabloids say she will have a full time gig on season 2 of Lifetime's "UnREAL". I never watched it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Very obliging of her to do just one show! Or perhaps they pay her buckets and she's happy for it :-).

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Remember, no BnB until Monday because of basketball :-(

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Grrrrrrr!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And once again I hate March Madness.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I finally watched Wednesday's show and for once I was surprised--didn't see that coming with Deacon being the victim. I wonder if that was her plan all along or she went with it on a whim. And...does she really have asthsma? I would assume so because you don't have an inhaler lying around for nothing, but did we know that before this week? March Madness Sucks!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 18, 2016 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think we heard anything about her asthma until this week, but I think she has to have planned it. I thought it was a quick switch from being in love with Liam to deciding he had to go, and I think everything has been a ruse with Deacon since she mentioned it to him. The asthma thing was to get Liam away from her when she was at the cliff edge.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This isn't a spoiler, it's more of something in the preview synopses. It says it looks like Charlie figures something out about Liam's disappearance.

That's as much I know, but DH and I were talking and we think maybe there were cams on the parking lot when Liam passed out and went off with Quinn. And since Charlie is the security guard, maybe he saw something on the tapes.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The actors that play Caroline, Thomas, Nicole and Rick all got Emmy noms today. None of the others on the show got a nom.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It doesn't seem to take much to get an Emmy now for soaps... not sure how any of them deserve anything for acting!

You were right about Charlie watching the security tapes! It should really all come to a head quickly now, and it's about time.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Am I seeing things or was that Chaz Bono as the minister today?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know, it could have been. Last time I saw him he had a lost a lot of weight and was looking so much healthier, but I wasn't sure if this guy was him or not.

...oh yes, looks like you are right, People have a thing about on their website!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I have not watched yet today but would love to see Deacon's body (dead or alive?) wash up on shore during the wedding.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That would be funny! I hope Deacon lives, I always have a bit of a soft spot for him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 01, 2016 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just starting the show, Steffy sure does pick "different" wedding gowns. Don't think I have seen one with a slit up the front, LOL.

But the question is, will Deacon or Liam show up surprisedly, hahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 01, 2016 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Also, for someone who has no memory, Liam sure does remember how to use a computer very well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 01, 2016 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That pasted together picture sure didn't look like Steffy to me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 01, 2016 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, they are married, sure seemed to take a long time, LOL....I was afraid it was going to be like GH where hardly anyone ever totally makes it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 01, 2016 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know if it was intentional, but the picture looked like Ivy to me. I'd have been so happy if it were Hope, I still think she's the best matched to his gentleness (or wimpiness) whereas Steffy just takes him over.

Well, another marriage soon to be annulled.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, April 01, 2016 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Me too, Kitt, me too.
I agree on both counts... it looked like Ivy w/ Steffy's hair, and I will always prefer Liam & Hope. :-)

I watched that whole boring wedding today, because I thought it would be really fantastic if a barely conscious (or dead) Deacon washed ashore during the ceremony. too bad no luck.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 01, 2016 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Whrlwnd, I was watching for that as well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And naturally, since Steffy is married, everyone is all of a sudden trying to figure out where Liam is.

WHOA!!!!!!! This is great, I wonder how Quinn is going to explain this one.