TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Catch

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Catch users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 01, 2016Beth4freedom25 05-01-16  10:22 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Will be interested to see how they balance the light and dark aspects tonight.

Will miss the character of Felicity tonight BUT...
the character of Reggie (Almi Ballard) has been absent for several weeks, so will be good to have him back in full force. His twitter page
https://twitter.com/alimiballard
is very active with reports and photos of this, plus it looks like a possible interview with him at 4pm (Pacific time??) on ABC anchor news channel 7 in LA--so might be streamed live on abc.

Also news re Catch debuting in Italy, and upcoming interviews for England premiere.

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
I love this show!

I can't remember who Reggie was though...

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Reggie was/is part of the team of Ben/Margot/Reggie. He was actively involved in the first 2 cons but then got shipped off to Mexico for a while when the Princess' general was killed in restroom (he traveled as the general to throw people off the scent). He was the one that Ben confessed to that he loved Alice, and Reggie was constantly trying to keep Ben away from Alice and to prevent his confessing to Margot, because Reggie (not Ben initially) was convinced that if Margot found out, she would kill Alice. I think Reggie was only in first 2 episodes before they sent him to Mexico. I enjoyed his presence immensely!

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
http://abc7.com/live/ for 4pm Pacific time Almi Ballard interview,
or catch later in recorded video at abc7.com website

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
thanks Beth4freedom! that helps!

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Thursday, May 05, 2016 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
The Catch has a 10-episode first season, evidently wrapping up on May 19th with a 2-part special 9-11PM. I just hope if it is the end of the series, they give it a positive ending with no cliff hanging!

The Catch, WTNH-DT - 8 Thu, 5/19, 9:00 PM 2 hrs
"The Happy Couple; The Wedding". New, 5/19/2016, Drama, Crime. Ben makes a significant decision as Sybil Griffiths, matriarch of the Kensington Firm, stops by for an unexpected visit that throws everyone off; Sybil devises a well orchestrated con that will take place at a high-profile wedding.

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Thursday, May 12, 2016 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
The Catch renewed, just as it is about to make its UK debut! Hooray!

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
The Catch season 2-hr finale on Thursday 5/19 at 9PM. Interview with lead actor Peter Krause (formerly of Parenthood and Six Feet Under) on James Corden Late Late Show on cbs tonight.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Fun fact for Downton Abbey fans, Lesley Nicol who played the cook Mrs. Patmore on DA, will have a recurring role as Sybill Griffiths (I think as the mother of Margo Bishop and her brother whatsisname). How cool is that? :-)

Beth4freedom

10-24-2003

Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beth4freedom a private message Print Post    
Yes, indeed, Lesley Nicol will be heavily featured as "Mom" of the illicit Kensington Firm, and biological mother ("Mummy") of brother Rhys and sister Margo.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Lol, I had not read yet that Lesley Nicol was playing that part. I kept looking at her wondering where I had seen her before, then in the scene where she was in the kitchen at the wedding with a chef's hat on a light bulb suddenly went off--it's Mrs. Patmore!

Tvwatcher

04-16-2004

Friday, May 20, 2016 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
I was wishing one of the other cooks was named Daisy LOL

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, May 20, 2016 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto TVW! 😄

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: