TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 27, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Colony - on USA & Bravo (Canada): Archive through February 27, 2016 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Josh Holloway provides enough balance for me. :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, February 08, 2016 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
LOL Kar, that's exactly why I haven't totally given up on the show. GRIN

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 4:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm really enjoying the show. I get confused about stuff but that's to be expected.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I often wonder how easily it looks like the people running things for the aliens handle things! They seem to enjoy the power they have over the rest of the humans under their control. That one guy seems to really enjoy himself! Also wonder why they call the place humans are taken to The Factory? Just by the name I think of the Aliens breaking down the people's bodies for their own use--whatever chemicals etc they can harvest.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That's what I'm thinking, too, Cablejockey! The book "How To Serve Man" comes to mind ("It's a cookbook!!!").

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Or the ever popular…

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Maybe it's a people nugget factory.:-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Oh I do remember TO Serve Man on the old Twilight Zone! It was shocking and stayed with me all these years!
It reminds me of many evil regimes(nazis come to mind first) who used the conquered to enforce their own people!And they would be just as relentless if not more so in punishing and enforcing for the evil regime!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So.. the show on Thursday.. lots happening and the resistance guy now calls Katie a double agent.

And we know there are 7 west coast colonies and that this "leader" guy (who I really don't like) claims to have interacted with the aliens who put in to perspective how small we are in terms of the universe.

And...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I really do like this show, and it's not as confusing as Lost.

I really wanted to hear about what happened to the areas outside the colonies between California and Washington state. I guess they are all in the dark like the city of LA is without any electricity and water.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Wasn't the woman doing yoga in contact with someone in New York? So there is at least one East Coast colony? I hope we find out about that soon.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
I'm also wondering about the area that the son and his girl friend entered to collect "goodies". It appeared as though no one was living there.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Because it was stressing me out and giving me anxiety, I dropped the show from my dvr and viewing schedule a few days ago. But I continue to enjoy tbe discussion here.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's funny how shows get to you, isn't it? I'm okay with this one but You, Me and the Apocalypse is really affecting me and it's meant to be a comedy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Mame, I totally get that this show can stress you out and give you anxiety.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks guys. Never heard of you, me and the appocalypse. Now I'm curious. ;)

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I really though Katie was going to off that leader guy herself! I think he sensed it too as he began babbling about they needed him to get their son back!She did some info out of him. Poor Josh, doesnt realize how he is being used by his own wife!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I have to admit, I was surprised that Katie killed one of her own co-conspirators. But I know she was trying to make sure he didn't kill her husband.

But, it's no wonder they think she is a double agent.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually, she is, no matter how she self-identifies.

I get the nervous response.

You, me and.. I watched once and dumped it. Not from nerves, just a waste of time in terms of what I want to watch.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
(Actually Kitt, and Sea, I am in the midst of binge watching YM&TA online and finding it nutsy fun. But made the colossal mistake of checking out Wiki to make more sense of the convoluted plotline and I now know the entire series trajectory, plus how it ends. So I kind of spoilered myself. LOL. Anyhow I'm really looking forward to seeing Diana Rigg in it.)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm still loving this show.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Me too, Lexie. It's one of my top favorites.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree as well. I think this is a great show!

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
One of my favorite new shows!