TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 15, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 15, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So, isn't it funny how Steffy's beach hair is so much shorter than her work hair, hahahahahaha.

I wish they would just leave it it's natural length all the time. I had all that hair over the shoulder crap.

And why do we need this whole Brooke/Bill thing AGAIN.

And I wonder how close to killing Liam Quinn will come, she isn't stupid, she knows he should be at the hospital.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was figuring we were about due for another one of Katie's heart incidents. I think we are about to see one.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 25, 2016 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah oh! And she's going to blame it all on Brooke too, when it's been Bill with all the fantasies!

I think Crazy Quinn might be falling for Liam! That little montage had all the bad things she's done to him, and then the kiss on the hand and her looking wistfully at him. I think when he wakes up he's not going to know who she is and she'll pretend he's her lover or something.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Naja, well you were close, Katie did collapse, not sure yet how involved the heart is.

But OMG, she broke the cardinal soap rule, she admitted to overhearing Brooke and Bill! She should have kept that smoldering in her mind for at least a few weeks before she has a hear incident so she can blame them.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They had a beaty noise as she fell, so it might be her heart. Yes, why didn't she keep that a secret like everything else. She could have plotted to steal back the company!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Amnesia! LOL

With all this head injury activity going on the past few months, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, so many chances for amnesia and none taken until now!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 29, 2016 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nice to see they are leaving Steffy's hair at it's natural length instead of adding extensions past her boobs.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 29, 2016 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The huge hair simply wouldn't do for a biker chick!

Is Liam going to sleep with Quinn? Would they do that?! I guess it's only fair as Wyatt's going to sleep with his fiancee ;).

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 29, 2016 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If Quinn and Liam sleep together, I will love it. Haha
Maybe this is why they had Quinn and Deacon suddenly break up for no reason!

Dipo, do you remember back when you were still celebrity naive, and if you saw a picture of a celebrity with short hair and then within a week saw a picture of them with long hair you figured the photos were taken months or years apart? Hahahaha
I completely remember thinking that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 30, 2016 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, Naja, I do remember that, I was clueless for a long time about extensions. Even now I can't spot them unless I see where they are attached. Unless, of course, the person normally has short hair.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 01, 2016 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Man, they really need to get Liam to a hospital, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 01, 2016 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I just can't see how this is going to end well!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was reading about some upcoming story lines for the show, and this one sounds so interesting!

"Quinn's childhood is revealed."

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 03, 2016 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oooo curious. I guess they are going to try to make her a more sympathetic character to make us forget the crazy!

My dvr had completely crashed when I turned it on this morning to watch the news. I had to leave for the day with it doing some sort of scandisk thing, not knowing if it would be fixed by the time BnB came on. I'm sure everyone will be very relieved to know it came back in time and the episode was waiting for me ;) ;) ;).

Bad Sasha!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I thought Quinn couldn't cook? Wasn't that the joke between Quinn and Deacon? Deacon did all the cooking, or do I have that backwards.

Now Quinn is saying she will go and cook some dinner for Liam.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I can't remember about the cooking.

Was that Deacon's entire part in all this?! Comes, finds out, says he won't say anything and goes?! I wonder how much they pay him for that!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
He did give her annulment papers so now she can marry Liam on the sly.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah right of course!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, that was very clever of Quinn to get rid of Steffy. I have been thinking that Steffy was going to go and marry Wyatt just to spite Liam.

Now maybe that will happen, but why doesn't Wyatt see this as the exact same thing he did with Hope and Ivy?

I do think Steffy and Wyatt are a better match, but Wyatt needs to take a look at him always taking Liam's girls second.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's like Wyatt's never heard of the phrase "on the rebound."

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's all so icky it's hilarious! Wyatt sleeps with Liam's fiancee at the same time as Liam's sleeping with Wyatt's mother!!!

And I really thought something was going to happen with Caroline that would bond her and Thomas over the baby. Will Ridge ever return?!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This show has gone off the hinges, Kitt! And I'm loving every minute of it... Hahahaha

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Man, how are the writers going to get Liam out of this, LOL. Is Quinn young enough to have another baby? I don't remember what the timeline is for her and Bill.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh!!!! Quinn called him Liam, hahahahaha.