TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 31, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grease Live (Jan 31st): Archive through January 31, 2016 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i am loving it! they had a little sound glitch during the American Bandstand number but they didn't flinch.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Don't know. Learned of it from Facebook page -- Grease n Go.

Passed away last night -- not earlier today.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think they were very close. She just wanted to do the show. Which I think is nice even though I'm sure it was hard for her.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
http://www.people.com/article/vanessa-hudgens-dad-greg-dies-grease-live

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Vanessa Hudgens was awesome with "Worst things I could do"!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
my heart goes out to Vanessa. God bless her and her family.

It pisses me off tht this is live and filmed here in CA and WE dont get it til 7pm ugh!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I am enjoying the show!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pamy, we just get no respect on these "live" things, right?

I guess sometimes we get an advantage when east coast gets more pre-emptions for sports or state of the union or whatever.

Of course the pits is when they have "live voting" and we simply are shut out.

I'm going to be a bit behind.. still watching Masterchef Junior finale on my DVR.

That is so sad for Vanessa!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I'll skip Twitter; and if you click the link above, don't check out the comments.. some people are just vile when they can hide behind their computers.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sea, we get robbed, we cant even live tweet or anything BOOO!

I am 18 min in on the show...loving it so far BUT the guy playing Danny is NO Travolta. he lacks sex appeal he is too vanilla. I think the guy playing Kenicke would have been a WAYYYY!!! better Danny!!!! he is stealing the scene whenever is on

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I decided first to watch Project Runway from my DVR then I'll watch Grease, maybe.. I am recording it.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
This was a very fun show. It's hard to compete with the original but I think they did a great job!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
They mixed the stage musical with the movie..I think it was good...the finale was great and just like in the movie, Rizzo stole every scene...Vanessa nailed it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
agree Vanessa nailed it! I liked her Sandra Dee better than the original Julianne is a great job too!

Ive lost 5lbs dancing to every number tonite! LOL

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
No surprise that Julianne was awesome with the dance numbers..but was nice to hear her singing too and I thought they all showed the excitement in their faces when needed,

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
how come she didnt sing beauty school dropout?! boooo to this song she is singing!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oh wait! here it is! yah!!! but i dont remember the song she just sang

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Why didnt Julianne sing Hopelessly devoted to you?!! that should have been there instead of that dumb Carly Rae random song

Calamity

10-18-2001

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
So impressed with the directing & stage crew - that was quite a feat!

Actress playing Rizzo was a real trouper. My condolences to her family.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I'm guessing you already saw she sang "Hopelessly...." a little later, as well as "Beauty School Drop out" :-)

This was by far my favorite out of the three live musicals they have done! I enjoyed it so much that I was actually tearing up as I sang along! I loved every minute of this production.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I just got home and I'm going to start watching it after this post. I just HAD to come and see what you all had to say about the show. It's sounding like a winner to me!!

I'm interested in seeing if they did actual outdoor "live" scenes since the winds have been incredibly strong all day long in SoCal...and still going strong as I type out this post.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Naja, yes and she rocked it!! I agree this musical was much better than Wiz or Sound of Music BUT...this is one of my fav movies of all time so that may have influenced my opinion

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Guessing people forgot about the 4th musical..Peter Pan. :-)

FOX definitely did good in its musical debut.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LoL
I swear I have no recollection of a live Peter Pan musical. Haha

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the sets, costumes, music, acting, singin everything was spot on.