TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
You, Me and the Apocalype

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: You, Me and the Apocalype users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 24, 2016Dipo25 03-24-16  7:41 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I love this show, so funny and intense. Really good writing.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 25, 2016 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I binge-watched it online a couple of weeks ago over a 2-day period. Loved it to pieces! But sadly although IMHO it deserves to be renewed for a 2nd season it won't happen according to NBC. So savour and enjoy this quirky little jewel now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, why the heck did someone hang the priest? AND why did the Military guy shoot the President (not that I didn't think he deserved it), LOL.

I am also bummed that it isn't going to get a second season, but this one season is plenty fun to me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, God is a woman, how appropriate.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
Count me in. Love it. Disappointed it isn't being renewed. A 2nd season of them all in the bunker would be fun

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The priest hung himself because he'd broken his vows in the mock marriage with the nun.

The military guy shot the president because the president was trying to cover up the fact that the explosion on the asteroid hadn't shifted the course enough to save Earth. The guy thought it was right to tell everyone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't think the priest killed himself, I think someone else did. They showed him waiting for her and happy, then the door opened. Then they cut away to another scene and when we came back he was hanged.

I think someone did him in and then hanged him.

I got that the President was an idiot and shouldn't be going into the bunker, but I didn't think that military guy shot him because he thought what the President did was bad, I just think he didn't want to pollute the gene pool with the President's genes, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah, I was confused why he did hang himself, so perhaps I just missed a bit!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2016 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well, Kitt, this is just my supposition because of the way they showed it. I don't know if it is correct.

It also occurred to me that the priest was the new Jesus, and he was going to rise again, but I have absolutely no basis of fact for that opinion, LOL.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yep it was murder: The priest was extremely happy, almost giddy with joy, when he went looking for the nun, before he disappeared and was found hanging. Also I think that the baby that the nun is carrying is probably the 'new Jesus'. She had a visitation from God herself, which IMHO is always a good clue. (grin)

Can I vent again that I am so mad they aren't renewing this brilliant series. Grrrrr.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 31, 2016 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Loved how Jamie turned out to be MOSES, and bummed at what happened to him in the cliffhanger. We NEED a sequel!

Smokey

07-07-2003

Friday, April 01, 2016 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I hated the ending!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well Darnit, Smokey...I am really annoyed that the bad twin made it into the bunker. Hopefully, grandma will take care of him in the next few months, LOL, and then I want Megan M to take out grandma, hahahahaha. That is my dream ending.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
you will never know.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I loved Megan's character. And love your idea for a good ending, Dipo.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
Who was in the crate? Any clue?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: