TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 11, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 11, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 18, 2015 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good grief did that bump on the head make Ivy fall back in love with Liam? Where did this come from, did I miss an episode where she professed her love for him, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 18, 2015 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sometimes I hate this show! Ivy has perfectly legitimate (for the soap world) complaints with Steffy but suddenly they pretend she's the cuckoo one! They did the same with Steffy and Hope, Steffy was evil for months and months, then suddenly they make Hope do weird things and Steffy's the one we're meant to feel sorry for. Argggg!

Unless..... the electrocution followed by the knock on the head mean she's got some big aneurysm or something that's about to pop!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 21, 2015 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And once again, Steffy gets away with almost murder.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, December 21, 2015 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I suppose at least we have a psycho Ivy story to keep us busy, I assume she's not going away soon.

And Mr Avant is daddy!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 21, 2015 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, that was interesting and funny at the same time.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, December 21, 2015 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Clicking furiously on the "like button" that doesn't exist here...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was just thinking the other day how good Katie and Bill are together, and now are they starting up the Brooke-Bill thing again?!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So is she dead this time? LOL

This show is so funny sometimes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, I knew it, I just wasn't sure who was going to get hurt. "Accident" number 3 because Steffy just can't control herself.

Hahahahaha, Naja, as soon as I saw them on the stairs I started laughing.

Thank goodness Liam came in and saw that it was, once again, Steffy confronting someone when he has asked/told her to leave it be.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 01, 2016 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It always startles me to see Hope on the show.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That was a funny rerun yesterday. I loved seeing Bob Barker beat the crap out of Wyatt :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 04, 2016 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It's seems like a long time ago since the show, totally forgot that Steffy pushed, oops, that Ivy Fell down the stairs, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 04, 2016 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Surely there's going to be something wrong on the scan!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 04, 2016 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I saw some time back they were casting Ivy's mother. Maybe she shows up soon?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 04, 2016 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ooo, maybe because she's ill. Guess she's not off back to Aus anytime soon!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh well that was a surprise! Is he going to have a head injury or are they seriously just going to let the plane take off not noticing someone is in the toilet?!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Oh Kitt, that is a great idea! It would be fantastic if Liam were to forget who Steffy is! :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That had to be the worst pretend knockout I have ever seen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, it was pretty bad, and I have never seen a airport faucet spray water like that.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not to mention a bathroom that roomy. Not that I've ever been in first class...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Steffy just crawls out of bed in her underwear to sit with Wyatt.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
"Wyatt, I'm in love with your brother, but here are my boobies, just to make you want me more."

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
End of the show... are we meant to feel sorry for Steffy, because I don't ;) ;) ;)

And Liam keeps having these moments since his bump on the head. Is something bad going to happen to him?

Apparently the elderly gentleman Liam sat with on the plane is the actress who plays Pam's real life husband.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ROFLMAO....Slyvester looked at me to see why I was waking him up....boobies.

I was going to ask what was that weird sit down that Liam did, so I guess maybe he has some sort of concussion or aneurism .

Uh, did you mean he is Pam's real life husband, I have seen him in a lot of things, can't think what at the moment.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The main thing I remember Pamy's husband from is "Being John Malkovich". Remember his secretary had him convinced he had a speech impediment?.... LOL
He was so good in that.