TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Mad Dogs(Amazon)

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Mad Dogs(Amazon) users admin

Vickie

07-16-2004

Friday, January 01, 2016 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I went through the titles of subject in "TV" and didn't see a subject for either.

Amazon has picked up this show for a season YAY!! I am so happy they did pick this up. When I looked in IMDB under any of the stars names and it listed the pilot as a movie and not a series. I got very concerned as this was a show I really liked. I am a fan of Steve Zahn & Michael Imperioli. Anyone else see this on Amazon?

Vickie

07-16-2004

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Today Mad Dogs was released as an Amazon original. Everyone with Prime gets the whole season with their membership. Season one is 10 episodes.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Mad Dogs is an excellent series! I finished all 10 episodes by Saturday night.

Each episode ended in a way that forced me to start the next one. Lots of fun and intrigue with a group of friends who are just regular guys and NOT ex special forces or anything like that (the premise we see being overused on show after show after show). This means these characters don't come equipped with the skills they need to deal with their situation...so they just "wing it"....like you are I would. Loved it!

Excitement, mystery, suspense, great characters, and great acting and totally unexpected surprises along he way!

I highly recommend it...it's a must-see! :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The first double episode is excellent, but for me it just went horribly down hill really quickly, when they made such stupid decisions. Bad things happening is one thing, being ridiculous is another. We stopped it at the end of episode 2 (and hubby was begging me to stop it earlier!).

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, January 28, 2016 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
My husband and I are enjoying the series. We have decided not to fly through it as it would be real easy to. The stupid decisions is what is making it fun for us. What would happen if you went to visit an old friend you haven't seen in years and all chaos breaks loose.

The friends were/are more like frenemies instead of dear old friends. A real love hate relationship, That adds to the whole show.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: