TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 11, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 11, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This jumping into each others arms over a little thunder is a bit much.

Totally agree Chewpito, I was just thinking that yesterday.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And Ivy is coming off a bit slutty, which is really out of character for her.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She is! It was bad enough when she slept with Wyatt for the first time and it came across that it was to get him on her side - something the real Ivy would never do - now she suddenly can't resist Thomas!

I hate it when they change characters. They made Hope all crazy for a while, and then that did that bit when they tried to rehb Steffy's image, they just make things up for the storylines, don't care whether it's in character or not.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I agree Dipo, Kitt.., they are making Ivy look horrid....I wanted her to shut him down, not be a weak female....dammit... Oh well, I am not writing this..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 30, 2015 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So naturally Steffy is going to butt into things that are none of her business.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Steffy must be the most hypocritical character they've ever had on there. Liam was in good running for runner up though!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh goody, lets give Steffy a big electrical shock.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH no, Steffy does it again, kills a cousin!!!!

Wonder if Liam will finally see who Steffy really is, a spoiled girl who never has any consequences so just does whatever she wants. .....Just like her brother.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    

That was so good!! I would love it if Steffy went to jail for murder!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That was insane today! I wonder if she's dead.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nahhhhhh, she is just knocked out and will probably turn into a nymphomaniac because of the electrical shock, hahahahahaha.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yeah, the electrocution altered her brain's chemical balance, and now she will be a serial-killer/nympho....LOL

I am going to look for spoilers. I really hope she isn't dead.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 04, 2015 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
ok, I checked....Don't look if you don't want to know.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
The spoilers say she is just hurt, not dead. Of course they aren't always right.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 3:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
so who will stand vigil over Ivy in the hospital bed...Wyatt, Thomas, Liam.... or all three.. Who?? will the true love be......who's kiss will wake her from her sleep.....good grief.. "Oh yea...that's Snow White...."

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Liam! Wyatt will be too mad, Thomas doesn't really care and she wouldn't want him, but Liam will come to her, racked (wracked?) with guilt that it was all Steffy's fault and he didn't put a stop to it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duh, how could I forget serial killer, hahahahahaha.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, December 07, 2015 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Lol, my hubby the electrician watched the beginning of the show with me today and laughed at the electrocution of Ivy. He said those are not even electrical wires, they are all fiber optic communication cables and wouldn't have done anything.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, December 07, 2015 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
And lol #2, it is nice to see that someone in the ER applied fresh lipstick for Ivy. Her lips were blue/gray and dry on Friday and are luscious and shiny pink now. That is great service.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, December 07, 2015 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lol! When she comes to, is she going to accuse Steffy of murder?! I really want Steffy's world to come tumbling down!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 07, 2015 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Cathie, they really need to do better on their sets.....fiber optic cables, hahahahahaha.

Kitt....I hope she does, Steffy was trying to look innocent with Liam but either that was terrible acting or she was trying to look guilty.

The girl needs to stop pushing/hitting people, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
"Kind of like you didn't mean to hurt Ally?" Ooooo Liam! Dump her, dump her!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know, Kitt, I loved that line...Steffy is just like Thomas, do whatever you want without considering the consequences.

And Liam was correct, she never listens. How old is she supposed to be?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, can you be more obviously manipulative Steffy??? I should move out (because I am not getting my way).

Keep on her Liam, she needs to see her own flaws.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wish they would hurry up and hire a new Hope so she could come back and break up Liam and Stef.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 11, 2015 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, temporary restraining order. Wonder if Liam will get a clue now.