TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 20, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 20, 2015 users admin

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
How long do you think it will take Brooke to figure this out....Ummmm.....prob by tomorrow....

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ivy thinks that Steffy stealing Liam was just an aberration, not who she is... hmmm, not sure she knows Steffy too well!!

Yeah, it won't take Brooke long! She's already suspicious as to why Thomas left in such a hurry.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wonder if her Mom could be the surrogate and use Nicoles' eggs.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Her mum seems over 50, would they do that to someone at/past menopause? They've got so much money they could pay someone in optimum baby making health to be the surrogate, all Nicole really needs to do is donate eggs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Kitt, I don't know that was what I was wondering. Yep they are making this harder than it needs to be.

I think they will say its because they want to watch the baby grow, but you are right, they have enough money to just move the surrogate into their house.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
agree Kitt and Dipo....this is a mess....she does not even look old enough to know what she is really doing.."Nicole"...and What ever is going to happen to this baby that is Rick's....is he defying Ridge by not being in Paris...or did Ridge say he could come back. Its all gonna come out....secrets never are kept, in real life as well....what are they thinking....Poor baby.....

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It even seemed like Caroline wanted Thomas to want the baby to be his. It's definitely not going to go smoothly!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 30, 2015 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
30 second appearance by James/Meg and John, and then back to the story, LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, October 30, 2015 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The BB trio had a second pretty big spot later in the show, too. I thought they did pretty well. Especially Meg.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 30, 2015 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, Meg did a good scream, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 30, 2015 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was cracking up when they said James was from accounting and always pulling pranks.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, October 30, 2015 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
John's so funny, I could hardly hear what he was saying and he looked so awkward. Such a sweetie.

"Thomas" was a pretty good Tom Cruise! Poor old Wyatt!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
wow, Caroline's lil belly just sorta popped out over night... baby will prob be born next week...ha ha

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 05, 2015 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought the same!! Two weeks ago she was testing to see if she's pregnant, now she's about four months!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So are Zende and Nicole going to get it on and then when the pregnancy takes it will be their child instead of Maya and Ricks.

And since when does the Vice President do IT repairs, LOL.

And I am surprised that HR hasn't had a meeting about all the PDA's going on in that office, its a miracle any work is ever done, hahahahaha.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 10, 2015 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think so, I think they will do a pregnancy test in a day or two, it will be negative, they will think the procedure didn't work, sleep together and oops, pregnant, but whose baby is it?

Or the alternative with the same sort of ending is that the pregnancy test says positive, and therefore if she's already pregnant they'll think it's safe for them to go at it, and oops she wasn't really pregnant before but is now .

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I agree Kitt, and what the heck is with Brook's mouth.....she is just one gossip isn't she.....No way can this secret be a secret...oh good grief...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So it's been like what, 2 days since insemination, and they are already going for an appointment. Must be advanced soap pregnancy done in 3 months, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, November 13, 2015 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Maybe their baby and Caroline's will be born at the same time!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, November 13, 2015 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Preggers!! Oh I definitely think it's safe for her and Zende to have sex now!

Actually did she take hormones to induce ovulation? Is there another egg in there waiting to be fertilised? Or just the first egg because the test was wrong?

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, November 13, 2015 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
ha ha...Kitt....thinking the same....for sure there will be a twist....false test, Zende and Nicole will go for it now...and guess what...there will be a questionable pregnancy....for sure... but that's daze to come......and dang that Liam....he just cant let it go.....AND Ridge....get a grip, you are trying to keep a secret and you are a MESS>...relax...

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Please no WTD and/or twins!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
We have an answer on Caroline's baby age.. according to webmd first time you feel the baby move is 16-25 weeks, usually later in first pregnancies. So baby should be here in 24 - 15 weeks, which in speeded up soap timescales is probably Christmas, lol.

Also... bad Ivy!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Even though they aren't blood related, Thomas and Ivy were raised knowing they were each other's cousins. It just creeps me out. I have an adopted male cousin, and the thought is just gross to me.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, November 20, 2015 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Wow, They really are working hard at making Thomas look like a real scumbag...