TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 19, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 19, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well, he knows now, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Such an exciting episode! So is Ridge going to calm down and decide they should tell everyone the baby is his (he can't like his son being man enough to impregnate his Caroline) or will he just deck Thomas and leave Caroline?!

And I so hope Ivy tells Eric the full story, Steffy should get some comeuppance for hitting Ali.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, October 05, 2015 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I agree.....he needs to let people think its his....so that later the big talk can be ...when Brook gets all in the business and leaks the truth... Cause you know she is dying too.....and I really want the story line to go on with Ivy.... tell Eric.....cant stand Steffi....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah Steffy, explain why Ivy doesn't work there anymore, heh, heh, heh...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, Brooke is going to be the spanner in the works for Ridge's story! Plus Caroline seems to think it's wrong too.

I don't know why Ivy doesn't keep stressing that Steffy lied to the police and all she wanted was Steffy to tell the truth. I know the blackmail was wrong too, but I don't know why it isn't a huge deal that Steffy lied about something so major!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well I was bummed we aren't getting a new fashion house, wasn't there a competitor in the way back days, I didn't watch but I thought Sally Spectra, is that her name, ran a rival house.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Me to Dipo...I wanted the other fashion house...
This is def going to come out...the baby'...
What 'crap' job is Stefanie going to give Ivy....and Ridge sending Thomas away?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2015 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am confused, how can Maya contribute to a baby through surrogacy? When you transition you don't get ovaries, right? Really trying to understand this, no other reason for asking.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2015 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahhhhh, I should have waited for a bit, she wants to use her sister as the surrogate, not sure that is a good idea. And I bet sis will have a lot of issues with this idea, LOL.

She is very young to consider carrying a baby for someone else.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 09, 2015 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It will be fun to watch Ivy become very successful with the bedroom line while Steffy simmers with jealousy, and seeing her "get revenge on Ivy" plan backfire.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, October 09, 2015 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Maya and Rick are addlebrained. Nicole is a teenager, for goodness sakes. Why don't they harvest her aggs and use another surrogate? They will have to harvest them anyway, unless Rick decides to skip that step.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, October 09, 2015 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I agree on Ivy, Dipo, and hope Steffy lives to regret that decision!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, October 09, 2015 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I can't wait for Ivy to be a bigger star than Steffy ever was!! Not to be mean to the Steffy actress, but she goes straight up and down, no curves, so the clothes probably will look better on Ivy.

I don't think Nicole is an actual teenager, just not far off it, and very immature. I can't see any other way than them harvesting the eggs (except the obvious of course), so they really might as well give the embryo to a more seasoned surrogate. It's not like they don't have the money to pay.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 12:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think we now know why the character of Ivy all of a sudden turned up underweight, after having been from the beginning looking like a normal person.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, I was thinking the same!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Are we thinking that Nicole has had a sex life? I don't know why they don't just harvest eggs and move on.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I bet they won't though, they'll use her as the surrogate too.

List of potential storylines:

1. she can't get pregnant, they get drunk commiserating about it and Rick accidentally inseminates Nicole the old fashioned way
2. Nick gets all gooey over the pregnancy and takes extra special care of Nicole and she falls in love with him
3. Nick gets all gooey over the pregnancy and takes extra special care of Nicole and they fall in love with each other
4. Zende and Nicole want to have sex one last time (or the first time?) before she gets pregnant, and she gets pregnant by Zende instead.
5. Nicole gets fed up being pregnant and starts partying.
6. Nicole wants to keep the baby.
7. Nicole runs off somewhere to have the baby in secret and keep it.
8. Nicole is fine until she sees the baby then can't give it up.

Any more????

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, I think you got it covered.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This doesn't have to do with anything going on right now. I just wanted to post it because it made me laugh.

I was looking at the Forrester family tree, and it says Bridget was born in 1993. I started watching in 2007 and she was already a well established Doctor. So if we took it at face value, she would have been 14....LOL

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, October 16, 2015 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I know Naja, I fully expect that in a month baby 'Thomas'...will be bouncing around the place ...and then be sent off to remote 'baby soapbox island' until summoned as a teen to return ...oh, what is going to come of this ...

Kitt, I was looking at your Number 4, and started thinking,...has Nicole even had sex yet..I have no idea how that would go, having a baby and never have had sex befor...

That Zende is a cutie pie...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, October 16, 2015 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
When she arrived she'd come from her first year at UCLA, so I can't imagine a good looking, outgoing, not overly religious college girl hadn't had sex yet. I don't think she's had sex with Zende yet, although this last episode they did make it sound like they were very committed so maybe in soap-time they've been dating for months.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2015 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Chewpito I wondered the same thing.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 19, 2015 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Caroline's faces during her interrogation today were hilarious!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 19, 2015 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The scene where they were trying to get Caroline to take the pregnancy test had to have been one of the funniest scenes I've seen in a long time....LOL

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, October 19, 2015 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Yea, until Ridge walked thru the door.....after that I got worried.....this is not going to end up well....especially when Brook gets on to this....