TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 13, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: How to Get Away with Murder - Thursdays on ABC: Archive through October 13, 2015 users admin

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I think Wes (wait list) is Annalise's son.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i have thought that for a while too, sugar. but then i talk myself out of it because it seems so obvious. LOL

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Wow, that never entered my mind. At the end of the series I predict they all get the 'chair'.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
It never crossed my mind that Wes might be Annalise's mother....but I have always wondered why she took such an immediate and nurturing (in her cold and calculating way) attitude towards him....

You might be onto something!

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
... i have dropped this.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
FYI the new season starts on the 10th. I can't wait to see what the writers have up their sleeves for this go-round.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wahoooo!!!

Katycat74

07-17-2014

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Katycat74 a private message Print Post    
Anyone watch the season premiere? I just love this show, so glad it's back. I'm glad "Who Killed Rebecca?" is not the season's theme, and we're going off in a new direction. And the ending...OMG! Loved it.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 5:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
OH MY!!!! LOVED IT!!! LOVED IT!!!! Was that "the Puppy" running away after the gunshot at the end??

Did anybody else gasp when it was BONNIE??? So cold-bloodedly too!!

And that kiss???? I did NOT see that one coming!!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh, I did. Saw it coming a mile away. As soon as the new attorney showed up all "You really hurt me" and acting like an ex, I knew they had a past.

Didn't see Bonnie as a killer. A cold-hearted b**** sure, but not a killer. I thought sure it was Frank who killed Rebecca. Love that this show takes a turn we're not expecting every now and then.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
same here babyjax! Bonnie surprised me too.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
no surprises for me. The ending...we know she wont die so I always hate when shows do that kind of thing. The only one that gets away with it is walking dead because they do kill off main characters.

I agree with those that think Wes is her son, I think it is even more obvious after this ep...but maybe too obvious to be true? LOL

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That's what I'm thinking, too, Pamy! When they showed Annalise writhing on the floor with the gunshot wound, all I could think was "Who Shot JR?"

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I had to forward through the more graphic scenes. I loved how Analise tricked that attorney with the doctored video and stole the case from him. She is very, very devious.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Is anybody understanding what is going on. Any more I can't follow the plots. It has gotten too complicated for my little pea-brain. I might give it one more week but if things don't change I'm tossing in the towel.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Nate and Wes are working together to find out what happened to Rebecca.

the main scenes we are watching is stuff that happened a few weeks ago

the scene of Annalise on floor 'dying' and the kids jumpin into Nates cop car are current day events.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i wish the show wasn't so dang dark...as in i can't see anyone!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I cannot follow this show very well either! They switch timelines too fast, jump into scenes with no explanation, and dont make whats going on clear enough for the slower members of the audience--like me!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 4:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
So I am normal..........it is not just me having trouble following this show!! I watched it twice as when I get warm under comforter............I fall asleep. With the most recent episode the thing to remember is that after you see Annalise on the floor the storyline picks up 7 weeks earlier.
What I can't figure out is why "Puppy" was in Nate's apartment and why Nate is hanging with the students in the woods.
And the scenes are always dark , especially in her house.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 5:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I thought maybe I was the only person having problems! I was so excited when the new season began but I've quickly lost interest. The new storylines are hard to follow...all that jumping around. It's too dark this year. I have found myself flipping channels during the show. That's never a good sign.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
"Puppy".do you mean Wes? My guess is that Wes thinks that Annalise has something to do with Rebeccas disappearance. Nate is still pissed at Annalise and wants revenge on her so he secretly teamed up with Wes to find info that could implicate her. Eventually Wes must tell the other students and they all end up at that house

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, October 12, 2015 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad I'm not the only one having trouble keeping the storylines straight! Still loving this show, but I have trouble remembering all the details from week to week. My brain is not as young as it used to be.

So glad I can come here and refresh my memory with all of you! Thanks for the memories!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 4:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Wes = Puppy
He has finally figured out that Rebecca is dead and is trying to bring Annalise down. One really has to focus on this show, no reading emails or posting at TVClubhouse !
I have a coworker who keeps me straight on the plot as she is all about Shonda on Thursday night while I just watch "Scandal" and "How to...."

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
that must be one of my problems with the show...i am on the computer at the same time! LOL

marameko, i put you in charge of recaps!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 - 4:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Well thank you Tex ! Me the person who falls asleep watching the show !