TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 03, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 03, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2015 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well when Tomas first came into their office she was rushing out to go to the bathroom. I remember thinking that was really weird for them to write that comment into the show. I have never heard any soap opera characters announce they are going to the bathroom, LOL.

Then she said she wasn't pregnant so I took that to mean she started her period.

But as Kitt says, that has never stopped a pregnancy in soap land before, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 11, 2015 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Steffy is so offensive!!! I so hope Ivy has a copy of that video!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, September 11, 2015 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Me too...Kitt.. I hope she has many copies and uses them....Steffy is really being an arse....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2015 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am sure a good computer man can retrieve the video, but I am really hoping that Wyatt secretly copied it somewhere.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 11, 2015 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Remember, when Liam first came onto the show, it was because Forrester Creations hired him as their new IT guy. He took care of all the company computers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2015 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, didn't know that, Naja.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 11, 2015 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It would make a terrific turn of events if it was Liam who retrieved the video :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 11, 2015 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What would make him defy his Steffy though?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 11, 2015 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Seeing what a blankety blank she turned into?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She was a blankety blank at the start though, and that didn't seem to bother him!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well, I can hope she finally does something so awful that it disgusts Liam :-) There just has to be a breaking point.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, let's sue Forester for wrongful termination!! I don't think she would win, but it would bring a lot of things into question.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and don't you at least need a couple of witnesses to be officially married?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It did seem awfully unofficial...!

I just can't see how Steffy thinks she can get away with it. She's crazy to think that video is actually irretrievable, even if for now Ivy thinks it's gone, and the last thing Steffy wants is for Ivy to tell everyone what she saw out of anger, why would she not just let the whole thing settle?! Power crazy!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
it is unofficial.. this will surely come back to bite....
and Steffy....what a crazy one she is..

I want the new "Spencer" company to be strong...and for Wyatt and Ivy much luck....this could be good....

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I presume that magically Ivy will become a better (clothes) designer than anyone at Forrester! How are they going to get other designers, it's a shame Rick has faded into the background or he might have been a help.

I couldn't understand how Liam's 21(?)% of Forrester was relevant. Did Wyatt mean that Bill should sell those shares to someone to fund the new company? Or just that Liam mucked up so now it's his turn to be given responsibility?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
About the wedding seeming "unofficial", I noticed they made sure to have Brooke mention that they stopped at the courthouse first.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks for mentioning that Naja, I missed it (been rushing around doing things today).

It doesn't look good for Ridge's little swimmers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2015 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja, I missed that as well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep, preggers with Thomas's baby.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And she's going to tell Ridge it's his and because he hasn't told her he's infertile only he will know she is lying. Never saw that one coming ;).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, exactly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2015 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, they couldn't wait a couple of minutes. Caroline was just getting ready to tell Ridge it was Thomas who slept with her, at least that is what I think she was going to do. ANd might I add she is doing a really superior job of acting on this topic.

But I get breaking news and it is the Pres talking about the financial stuff!!!

Oh and did she tell him that she is pregnant, I missed if that has been told yet.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Same problem here. It was 12.55 though, and usually that's the end of the show, so maybe it was left as a cliffhanger.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
From what I can tell online, she told him it was Thomas but not that she was pregnant.